Single piece case?

richie1378

Reaction score
I know I'm not the only other Droid owner that doesn't and probably will never use the internal keyboard so does anyone know of a single piece case maybe in the making? I would totally love one that locks the keyboard from ever sliding out and to have a sleeker looking phone that's protected. Opinions......?

plvaulter06

Reaction score
I completely agree. I have been looking for a 1 piece silicone case since the first week i owned the phone.

I hate the keyboard, and absolutely never use it.

Love the phone though. I if could just find a case like this it would be enough to motivate me not to switch to the Incredible

xliderider

Reaction score
SeidioSeidio (supporting vendor) has asked if there is interest in a no slide case in this thread:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-accessories/9900-case-no-slide-out-keyboard-feature.html

For a case like this ( no silde out feature), Is it necessary to have the screen protector built in ?

Seidio may be interested in making a case like this if there is an enough interest .

Seidio

For a case like this ( no silde out feature), Is it necessary to have the screen protector built in ?

Seidio may be interested in making a case like this if there is an enough interest .

Seidio

His posts start on #277. You might want to contact him and tell him you are interested. :)