Simply Stunning X - Coming Soon

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Some of you may be familar with my Droid ROMS + kernels ...

SSX v1.0 Beta has been released to only 2 testers - results are favorable and I've already packaged the next version for testing - so SSX should be out soon!

saxman

Reaction score

SSX v1.0 Beta has been released to only 2 testers - results are favorable and I've already packaged the next version for testing - so SSX should be out soon!

Yes! So pumped. If you need testers let me know. I'd love to try it out.

humungus

Reaction score

Awesome.

I noticed it says that the Droid Froyo SS is built from source. Could this be true for the X version as well?

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Awesome.

I noticed it says that the Droid Froyo SS is built from source. Could this be true for the X version as well?

I wish ;) Haven't even looked into that yet - but of course I will be devoting some attention to it.

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Yes! So pumped. If you need testers let me know. I'd love to try it out.

Definitely will - this beta release is very limited in terms of testers - much easier for me to cover the big items quickly, and next release, I will open it up to more testers. Thanks for your offer :)

humungus

Reaction score

Awesome.

I wish ;) Haven't even looked into that yet - but of course I will be devoting some attention to it.

This is no way reduces my enthusiasm for SSX. I'm also down to do some testing.

dfitz

Reaction score
Loved your OG droid roms...I will test whatever now that we have a full sbf

ergon

Reaction score
You the man but the car is not..........lmao
Erich

dB Zac

Reaction score
I cant wait to try some froyo with some GM muscle under the hood!!

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this! I loved your rom on my D1 (which my wife now has and is running SS), and am looking forward to some SSX goodness :D :D :D

Asterisk

Reaction score
Chevy you are by far awesome in every way. I can not wait for this rom to be released. If you need testers I am more than happy to test for you.

ergon

Reaction score
Looking forward to this! I loved your rom on my D1 (which my wife now has and is running SS), and am looking forward to some SSX goodness :D :D :D

Same here. Sometimes I wish I had the phone back from my wife just so I would have SS again.