Silicon Case Recall?

Kamadroid

Reaction score
I ordered the snap on silicon case direct from verizon. When I installed it I noticed that it kept falling off the volume control side of the phone. So i took it back to the store thinking i got a defective cover. The store manager then informed me that there is a recall on those and that i would need to pick out another case and pay the difference. So I picked up the snap on leather case sold there. It fits perfect and I actually like it better. The downside is it costs 10 dollars more. Anyone else having problems i suggest you take it back. Hope this helps out others.

Thanks,

:motdroidhoriz: Patrick :motdroidhoriz:

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
I ordered the snap on silicon case direct from verizon. When I installed it I noticed that it kept falling off the volume control side of the phone. So i took it back to the store thinking i got a defective cover. The store manager then informed me that there is a recall on those and that i would need to pick out another case and pay the difference. So I picked up the snap on leather case sold there. It fits perfect and I actually like it better. The downside is it costs 10 dollars more. Anyone else having problems i suggest you take it back. Hope this helps out others.

Thanks,

:motdroidhoriz: Patrick :motdroidhoriz:

so thats why i still haven't gotten mine.. i went to a verizon store kiosk and i was looking for cases. the rep told me that the silicon case is the best case in terms of not making the droid bulkier, but they dont have it on stock. he persuaded me on taking an online order from them and have it shipped 2 days via fedex. its been four days, i might have to go to the store and talk to the rep again..