Case to conceal the keyboard.

BlackGoat226

Reaction score
I did some searching around the forums but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know of a case that won't allow me to slide out for the keyboard. Silicone preferred, because I don't ever want to use the physical keyboard and I like silicone over a hard snap on one. Maybe an Eris silicone cover will stretch over the droid? :reddroid:

Mojo

Reaction score
Uh.... I would say probably not. Have you tried to Google for something?

graff_king

Reaction score
now Joe, just cuz it's an android phone does not mean google is always the answer...hah

Mojo

Reaction score
Google is always the answer my friend... its like the all powerful wizard from wizard of oz hahaha

Veedo

Reaction score
hehe, this would be pretty cool. i stopped using the physical keyboard also.

OP
B

BlackGoat226

Reaction score
Uh.... I would say probably not. Have you tried to Google for something?

Just used my google skills and came upon this...
Amazon.com: Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for Motorola Droid A855 (Jet Black): Cell Phones & Service
In the description it says nothing about snap on, or hard case, only "skin jelly case" and unlike the other cases for the A855, it doesn't have as a feature the ability to slide out and use the keyboard. I think this might be the one, but I can't find pics of this case aside a front shot lol.

OP
B

BlackGoat226

Reaction score
Bah, I just did some more googling on Amzer, their jelly skin products have a sheet of metal in the jelly and their snap on... damn Amazon and their crappy description. :mad:

Beanfire

Reaction score
I did some searching around the forums but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know of a case that won't allow me to slide out for the keyboard. Silicone preferred, because I don't ever want to use the physical keyboard and I like silicone over a hard snap on one. Maybe an Eris silicone cover will stretch over the droid? :reddroid:

I'm also wondering, maybe something super flexible and easy that way I can take it on and off to fit in the navi holder and the dock....anyone??