Anybody make a case like this for the Droid?

anjoga

Reaction score
Case-Mate-Vroom-iPhone-3G-3GS-Case.jpg

If not, please consider this a formal request. I understand it will take away the sliding keyboard functionality, but I still want one. Honestly, I just like the idea of a slip over silicone case, as opposed to a snap on case. Any help where I can at least find a basic black slip over silicone case for the droid?

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
I doubt that anyone is going to market a case that takes away one of the Droid's main selling points.

bigthinker

Reaction score
Even though the actual keyboard is a real selling point, I would guess thousands would still be marketed if they were produced....:motdroidvert:

OP
anjoga

anjoga

Reaction score
Even though the actual keyboard is a real selling point, I would guess thousands would still be marketed if they were produced....:motdroidvert:
I guarantee I would order one.

tktouch12

Reaction score
I doubt that anyone is going to market a case that takes away one of the Droid's main selling points.

yes, it would be a risk, BUT SO MANY PEOPLE WANT ONE (silicone one piece case) THE FIRST COMPANY TO MAKE ONE COULD MAKE ALL OF THOSE SALES

jcardona1

Reaction score
where have you guys been! there is currently two group buys for 100% carbon fiber cases. the first order is one piece that will disable the keyboard. the second order will still allow the keyboard. do a search for carbon fiber, youll find it!

tktouch12

Reaction score
where have you guys been! there is currently two group buys for 100% carbon fiber cases. the first order is one piece that will disable the keyboard. the second order will still allow the keyboard. do a search for carbon fiber, youll find it!

yes, i know, i dont really want a carbon fiber case, but i would settle for one, except that i dont want to spend $60 unless its what i want, and its not, but they are nice cases none the less

ChrisDaniak

Reaction score

yes, i know, i dont really want a carbon fiber case, but i would settle for one, except that i dont want to spend $60 unless its what i want, and its not, but they are nice cases none the less

Thank you for the compliment. :) If you ever decide that you want one, send me a message.

OP
anjoga

anjoga

Reaction score
I've seen that thread, and while I do like those cases, $60 is a bit much for a case IMO. I'd prefer a less expensive silicone skin type case, especially like the one I posted at the start of the thread.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Huh? Carbon fiber is nothing like tire tread. I'd consider getting a case like in the OP. When I was considering the iPhone I was definitely going to get one.