VZW Snap on Silicone Cover

phytphyr

Reaction score
in the picture it looks like the speaker is coveredwith only a small hole?? is the entire speaker cut out or is it just the picture??

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
in the picture it looks like the speaker is coveredwith only a small hole?? is the entire speaker cut out or is it just the picture??
Actually that's where the speaker is located. Its not as elongated as the grid. Little decieving to say the least.

penguin-lover

Reaction score
I bought the snap-on case but ended up taking it back because the phone doesn't fit into the car mount with it on (and I love the car mount!)

JLB09

Reaction score
On another thread I believe I said positive things about this case ... now I am not so pleased. I had to remove the case to take out the battery (that is another story) but even being very gentle with the case, it still managed to get a minor tear in it, which was rather disappointing. This was only the second time I had to take the cover off and it ripped. So now I would have reservations about a positive review.

ThtNikoKid

Reaction score
Wellll

i have the case on now. super great feel in the palm, but in my opinion it slows the opening of the keyboard. sometimes i dont even open it cuz im scared it will scratch the back or something ya know ? well i like it anyway tho, best case out of the choices right now.