Side by Side Comparison Pics

Jradish

Reaction score
I traced the side-by-side comparison from page 2 of this thread and made a cutout of the nexus with some cardboard and i've been testing out the size. lol. My girlfriend thinks im an idiot. Plz get here soon Nexus

DamirD1984

Reaction score
im willing to wait for them to put nexus on hold in order to put 2nd gen lte chips and quadcore inside this beast.....Anyone behind that proposition?

A no from me.... ;-p

I am still using my OG Droid, and it is due for an upgrade since june of 2011, and the Galaxy Nexus is a true Moto OG "Droid" successor. Since all the other "Droid" named variants are packing locked bootloaders, crap load of system down bogging bloatware...

I tried other phones, and was not happy, and I know the Galaxy Nexus is going to meet my expectations, especially in the display and bootloader department.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
A no from me.... ;-p

I am still using my OG Droid, and it is due for an upgrade since june of 2011, and the Galaxy Nexus is a true Moto OG "Droid" successor. Since all the other "Droid" named variants are packing locked bootloaders, crap load of system down bogging bloatware...

I tried other phones, and was not happy, and I know the Galaxy Nexus is going to meet my expectations, especially in the display and bootloader department.
Still packing a day 1 D1 myself. :) been sitting on my upgrade for a while.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've heard there will be only one version in the US and that's the 32G, and it will be $299.99.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Honestly I don't remember the source but it was some time last week. I wish I had a link.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I traced the side-by-side comparison from page 2 of this thread and made a cutout of the nexus with some cardboard and i've been testing out the size. lol. My girlfriend thinks im an idiot. Plz get here soon Nexus

now that's dedication... lol :hail:

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been sitting on my final NE2 since May. My wait will end with the Nexus. I get the feeling, you're used to waiting. Did you wait all these years for Duke?
You know it. :p Only waited 13 years for it to come out. Unfortunately my computer from back then didn't live long enough to see the day....They would have been buddies. :beer2:
Also just IMO, i think they should also release the past non finished versions of it as well, just a couple levels, would be sweet!

Last edited: