Show of hands... Futurama..

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am, for one. In 2008 I saw the cast at ComicCon, but then they were talking about the (then) upcoming direct-to-video movies.

JCo352

Reaction score
I hope it's good. I used to watch it back in the day, but now I feel I have been desensitized by Family Guy, hopefully it's on par with that.

OP
Droidfish

Droidfish

Reaction score
It's gonna be good, same writers, voices, and composers...

I definitely like family guy alot, but I gotta say futurama is just as smart if not smarter and doesn't ever go for the cheap over-the-top laughs(don't get me wrong FG is high-larious). Plus I'm a major sci-fi geek.

Reaction score
I can't wait. I've been hoping they would come back after it got canned. The movies just left me wanting to see it come back and BAM comedy central becomes my hero.

Sent from your Droid

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i wasnt but i sure am now.... i had no clue it was coming back....

:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

JCo352

Reaction score
My guide on Direct tv is showing that there is going to be three new episodes tonight.

19DroidRage84

Reaction score
Oh no! I forgot to set my dvr and I'm working harvest so I don't get off till 11pm! I wish the droid had an app to set a dish dvr! What time does it start?

ACalcutt

Reaction score
EST, looks like it starts earlier for you

From futurama on facebook
"The one-hour season premiere of Futurama starts at 10pm / 9c on Comedy Central!"