[BOOT ANIMATION] Incognito Droid X

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
This isn't the "triumphant" return I was planning on but I've negotiated a deal with the Mrs. to slowly return to the Android world. I've been given 10hrs/wk to design whatever my heart desires haha.

I figured I'd return to my past time of boot animations. Simple. Small footprint. Easy on the eyes and of course....geared toward the theme series of my good friend bgill55.

A quick screenshot:

046.png

Animated Preview can be seen here:

Incognito Boot Animation Preview

File can be downloaded here:
bootanimation.zip

Let me know what you think.
More to come over the next few weeks!

Enjoy!

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Very nice looks awesome!! Good to see you back... now if this was for the Black n Tan version it would be even better!!

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
This isn't the "triumphant" return I was planning on but I've negotiated a deal with the Mrs. to slowly return to the Android world. I've been given 10hrs/wk to design whatever my heart desires haha.

I figured I'd return to my past time of boot animations. Simple. Small footprint. Easy on the eyes and of course....geared toward the theme series of my good friend bgill55.

A quick screenshot:

046.png

bootanimation.zip

Enjoy!

OMG you are alive!!!!!!! Sweet and Thank you!!!!!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
F-ing sick, the opening frames before the change to the logo is fantastic!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Hey everyone!

A quick screenshot:

046.png

bootanimation.zip

Enjoy!

Carl, is there a way to change the boot animation on a NON rooted Droid X? I'm not currently rooted, and I'm stuck with Astro for my file manager. Astro doesn't appear to have the copy and paste functionality of Root Explorer, so I'm not sure how to get this file from my SD card to system/media,where the existing (and rather repellent) boot animation is located.

Thanks Dude!

-Mike

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Carl, is there a way to change the boot animation on a NON rooted Droid X? I'm not currently rooted, and I'm stuck with Astro for my file manager. Astro doesn't appear to have the copy and paste functionality of Root Explorer, so I'm not sure how to get this file from my SD card to system/media,where the existing (and rather repellent) boot animation is located.

Thanks Dude!

-Mike
Sorry, gotta be rooted to switch out boot animations.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

Thanks Dude!

-Mike
Sorry, gotta be rooted to switch out boot animations.

Well I went ahead and (carefully) rooted my Droid X this morning. First thing I did was replace that repulsive boot animation with yours. Love it! It's good to see you back again, my friend. :)

-Mike