should i trade?

wildride89

Reaction score
Like the title says I have a friend that bought a d2g and he was wondering if I would trade him my x for his d2. How accessible is the global compared to the x? Are there any good roms for the phone? Im running apex 1.3.1 on my x right now and im loving life. Im just hoping for some feedback on what everyone thinks. Thanks in advance

cpjr

Reaction score
There are some great ROMs for the X.

But they are 2 very different phones, so nobody will really be able to tell you which you would want.

Play with his X and see. I personally love my X over a D2 cause I like the bigger screen and dont like a physical keyboard.

ExodusC

Reaction score
Play with his X and see. I personally love my X over a D2 cause I like the bigger screen and dont like a physical keyboard.

I think the OP already has an X and is considering a trade for a D2G.

Personally the X wasn't a consideration for me, as I wanted a hardware keyboard. The screen is bright, but the same resolution as my Droid 2 Global, so the D2G has a higher pixel density, and therefore looks sharper.

Fission is currently the only ROM out for the D2G.

I love my D2G, battery life aside.

Sent from my Droid 2 Global using the DroidForums App.

OP
wildride89

wildride89

Reaction score
Is the battery life for the global different than for the original d2? I had a d2 and after the extended battery everything was pretty good

ExodusC

Reaction score
Is the battery life for the global different than for the original d2? I had a d2 and after the extended battery everything was pretty good

Some people get great battery life, while other people, like myself, have pretty terrible battery life...

Reaction score
korm2.png

cpjr

Reaction score

Personally the X wasn't a consideration for me, as I wanted a hardware keyboard. The screen is bright, but the same resolution as my Droid 2 Global, so the D2G has a higher pixel density, and therefore looks sharper.

Lol, same difference. Reverse what I said.

ExodusC

Reaction score

Lol, same difference. Reverse what I said.

Anyhow, I'm saying that I would personally probably trade most phones for a Droid 2 Global for a reason. :)