should i be worried

Reaction score
So last night my phone battery was just about dead (blinking red) so I turned it off. Once I went to bed i plugged it in to charge, when it turned on it stuck on the red eye till i woke up. I saw that it was on the red eye and took the battery out and then did a reboot same thing, tried it a few more times and then did a factory reset. Everything seems to be working now but it has only been 2 hours. Does anyone know why it would have done this? And before someone asks my phone is not rooted.

ricks

Reaction score
I ran my battery down once and it was rough. I can only suggest try not to let the battery go down so low as to not let this kind of thing happen again. Its sometimes a hard thing to do, but it has to be done with these phones.

OP
paperdoll11789
Reaction score
so you think it just happened because the battery was so low when i turned it off then? If so that is the first and the last time i run it that low. Lol

ricks

Reaction score
Yes, i think it only happens when the battery gets real close to dead. Keep an eye on it and we will see.

OP
paperdoll11789
Reaction score
ok well thanks :) as long as i dont have a scare like that i will be fine and i will know better then to let it go on red again! im just glad it wasnt any other problem!