What this program is this and the battery drains completely while it is off

Crystal995

Reaction score
Ok I have a very weird thing going on.. The other night I had a good charged on the phone when I went to shut it down for the night but when I woke up it would not come on so I plug it in and after a few minutes it came on then a red light started blinking and the battery indicator came on it was charging. I thought this was weird since it had a charge before I turned off but I figure just maybe I really did not shut it down all the way. Night two I again may sure it had a charge and really made sure it was shut down all the way but then again this morning I woke up and the same thing.
I installed Juice and task killer this really help to not use the battery up.
One program that the task killer is killing a lot is called com.motorolasercertmeun It is constantly kills this one. Does anyone know what this program app is?
The third night I waited an hour for it to kill everything then shut it down and the next morning it had a little less then what it had when I shut down.
But last night I forgot to wait to shut it down and then again the battery was dead and I am really dead this time because in order to get it going even with it plug in I had to remove the battery for a while then reinsert the battery and charger and then it finely it started charging.
Ok so what make a phone completely drain itself when it is off???

OP
C

Crystal995

Reaction score
Thanks, I did do a search but I guess I did not put in the rights words.