Shop Savvy vs Compare Everywhere

ryanm

Reaction score
I am trying to create a list I'll want.
Is Shop Savvy or Compare Everywhere better, are they comprable?

A lot of great apps out there and many more to come.

I don't have a smart phone and know no apps personally. I am wondering if it's possible to rate the great app list New2u has created? Maybe stars next to each item or votes for? Thank for everyone given me great app ideas.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
ryanm

ryanm

Reaction score
Thanks, the lib I was looking at was detailed, but didnt show d/l's or ratings.

Droider

Reaction score
I really like the ShopSavvy app. It's a shame the autofocus on my Droid isn't working because I can't currently scan barcodes.

johnnypopoff

Reaction score
I really like the ShopSavvy app. It's a shame the autofocus on my Droid isn't working because I can't currently scan barcodes.

wait hold up...i cant either so should i march into bestbuy and demand a exchange?

Zippster

Reaction score

wait hold up...i cant either so should i march into bestbuy and demand a exchange?

All the "buzz" is that a software roll out "should" fix this issue, problem is, no official word on when or what. Rumors have it that 12/11 is the date, problem is with that, puts all of us over the 30 day mark.

Not going to tell you what to do with yours, but I had a couple other small issues while not much to speak about, but when coupled with my useless camera is going to make me return mine sometime this week.

OP
ryanm

ryanm

Reaction score
The barcode scanner app works 75% of the time but SS NEVER does

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah i can get shop savvy to work every once in awhile, you have to hold it JUST right, because of the focus. But from the few things i've searched with it, it's a pretty damn good program.

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
When SS works it works well. Thing is you have to scan for like 15 seconds before it will actually work and then it only does that 50% of the time for me.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol just tried it again for like 15 minutes, couldn't get it to scan anything anymore.

Zippster

Reaction score
Lol just tried it again for like 15 minutes, couldn't get it to scan anything anymore.

Funny you say "anymore" was it even a little better when you first bought the phone and tried?
I got a few green autofocus and scans to go through on day one and thought I was just lucky now that nothing is green or scans.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Funny you say "anymore" was it even a little better when you first bought the phone and tried?
I got a few green autofocus and scans to go through on day one and thought I was just lucky now that nothing is green or scans.

yeah actually when i used it after i bought it, i got it to scan like 2-3 times but i can't right now so lol.

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
There was an update notification for this app this morning. I've tried it on three things and it certainly seems to work better now although it still takes a while to read the code.