SGS2 Coming in August, now?

kingrahat

Reaction score
Seems to be a comment from a Samsung executive, so it appears to be legit, but August may mean "August 31, 11:59:59 Hawaiian Time Zone"

chewy74

Reaction score
wonder how much this will go for w/2 yr contract

Vito.a

Reaction score
It makes sense that Samsung would try to beat the iPhone 5 intro as well as the proposed court injunction to ban Samsung phone sales in the US.
August could be a very good month for cell phones with the Bionic and the SII coming out.

mendy817

Reaction score

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Hopefully the Bionic comes around Mid-August, and the GS2 comes September 1st.

It'll hurt the iPhone5 sales.

EFGantry

Reaction score
This thing needs to be 4g

it won't be LTE. it's too thin to house the 4g radio. and, it seems that Sammy is also making the Nexus Prime, which (according to AC) has been confirmed for release on VZW (supposedly in Oct) and will be LTE.

bigdad63

Reaction score
I wonder how badly motorola has shot itself in the foot? Now the GSII looks like it might be coming out before the db and if you throw in the new nexus phone and (yes I hate to say it) the iphone 5 they are going to lose hundreds of thousand of sales.

shizumie

Reaction score
Not a fan of iphone, but i can see moto losing a pile if timed to close to iphone 5, not to mention the other big contenders.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

dasfxt

Reaction score
Apple have major brand recognition and that is hard to ignore. Plus they market their products effectively. I'm pretty sure a lot of regular folks out their would consider the next iphone as their next upgrade. But with the bionic and gs2 launching soon, apple is sleeping with one eye open.
I hope there will be a version of the bionic spec wise on the other carriers as well. And where is the htc and lg contender in this royal rumble? Sony xperia duo can't come soon enough.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums