Samsung Function is 4G!

dasfxt

Reaction score
Hi everyone! First time post but long time reader.

This article have indicated that Verizon SGS2 is 4G! I have an Droid X now awaiting the upgrade for the year. I'm goiing to visit the Bionic forum a lot less now. August can't come soon enough.

August Release Date for Samsung Galaxy S2

Tegamal

Reaction score
Awesome if true! I've been trying to decide between the Bionic & GS2 & if the GS2 is 4G, that'll end the debate.

I'd still like to see an official release, it still just seems unbelievably thin for an LTE device.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I highly doubt that...
Plus I have never heard of that site, and they never really say its 4G...

"It'll be the best smartphone in the 4G connectivity group"

That doesn't sound certain at all.
I'd be expecting 3G if I were you.

OP
D

dasfxt

Reaction score
I think that if it only has 3g then they wouldn't make a comment like that. Plus this site seems to have more detail info about the differences between each carrier's version of the GS2. I'd rather be hopefull about this phone.. I didn't want to consider get another motorola phone... But the rumor Sony Experia Duo could have me holding out again....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
D

dasfxt

Reaction score
http://androidadvices.com/sony-ericsson-xperia-duo-phone-review/

Hmmm..the Sony Experia Duo is out in... India?.. The processor and camera is enough to make me hold out til the rumor Sept release... ...so many choices in Android...

Sucks to have an Iphone because when you have an Iphone.. You just have an Iphone.... Nice retina display though....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

sparty569

Reaction score
Awesome if true! I've been trying to decide between the Bionic & GS2 & if the GS2 is 4G, that'll end the debate.

I'd still like to see an official release, it still just seems unbelievably thin for an LTE device.

+1...I only get the Bionic of this is 3G.

Reaction score
Awesome, now the only mystery is 1.2 or 1.4 dual-core :)

You have just been post pwned