SetCPU vs. CPU Settings

schmaltzy

Reaction score
I use SetCUP, have for a long time. I have all my profiles set up how I want and I'm comfortable using it.

Does anyone know if SetCPU conflicts with the CPU Settings built into UD 3.0.1? If so, is there a way to disable the UD CPU Settings? I know there use to be in previous versions, but not in 3.0.1.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe if you use setCPU it overrides the built in ones.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I believe if you use setCPU it overrides the built in ones.

This could be true. OP, if I were you, I would set the built in overclock governors to what you normally use your phone at, then use setcpu to build profiles around that. Then verify that your profiles work and you should have your answer.

Play a jam!

mrkelly88

Reaction score
From my understanding the built-in cpu settings are applied on boot, and then when everything loads up (if set cpu is checked to start on boot) the settings in set-cpu take over, and they do not conflict

b-jammin21

Reaction score
From my understanding the built-in cpu settings are applied on boot, and then when everything loads up (if set cpu is checked to start on boot) the settings in set-cpu take over, and they do not conflict

I think BD added the option to select whether or not you want to apply the built-in cpu setting on boot.

EDIT: Yes, this option is in 3.0.1.

Play a jam!

iamnotjohn

Reaction score

I think BD added the option to select whether or not you want to apply the built-in cpu setting on boot.

EDIT: Yes, this option is in 3.0.1.

Play a jam!

where do we find this option?

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Menu > settings > Ultimate settings > special tab > performance > cpu settings

Then at the bottom of the list gives you the option to check set on boot.

Play a jam!