Sense UI LauncherPro Plus v1.2.1 ???

mcadieux01

Reaction score
where can i find this i have launcher pro plus just havent downloade it since the root of superfrankenclean 2.9.2. with facnatingsence_v2.0_nitsuj17 theme. now i want the htc buttons on the bottom how do i get them. ive asked before but people have been sending on wild goose chases. i want to get rid of froyo icons on bottom and get htc one .

OP
M

mcadieux01

Reaction score
ya that's the theme I'm running now but the icons on bottom ar still froyo. Its to blaaah. I just wanna change the ittons at the bottom of the screen. I want something more exciting.
Sent from my superfrankenclean 2.9.2 fascinate

OP
M

mcadieux01

Reaction score
Yea o want to get rid of the icons. And have htc one there . Not the one in the picture. tap outs one in his post lets see those themes.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
M

mcadieux01

Reaction score
now how do install the apk i have downloaded the installers on my phone and it downt do anything

OP
M

mcadieux01

Reaction score
whats the best installer to download cause some dont even show the file

OP
M

mcadieux01

Reaction score
dude i know im a pain in the ass but thanks it worked. the first time i put it on my phone it must got messed up. it worked the second time. this is bad ass. thank u.

rladkins25

Reaction score
not working for i did step bye step on x

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
M

mcadieux01

Reaction score
Yea it worked for me but it seems to force close a lot on me. I get what i want and the junk don't work right. Figures.

Sent using my SuperFrankenClean 2.9.2 Fascinate with Launcher Pro UI Sence theme 1.2.v1 from my DroidForums App !!!

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea it worked for me but it seems to force close a lot on me. I get what i want and the junk don't work right. Figures.

Sent using my SuperFrankenClean 2.9.2 Fascinate with Launcher Pro UI Sence theme 1.2.v1 from my DroidForums App !!!

in menu/preferences/sense configuration the last option says to uncheck it or you will get FC's....did you uncheck it and restart the launcher?