HTC Sense vs Launcherpro

John4G

Reaction score
After downloading launcherpro, I can't seem to get my tbolt to keep a default launcher. I keep getting the popup asking which launcher to use. Home manager and like apps don't work. Clear defaults on HTC Sense is grayed out. Can't clear it. Is there any way to fix or am I stuck with HTC Sense?

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Try the app "1 tap cleaner free". Not only does it clear the cache it also has a button to clear defaults.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

OP
John4G

John4G

Reaction score
Thanks, but unfortunately, it didn't work. When there are two launchers available, my phone prompts the "which one" question regardless of clearing defaults. Any other suggestions? Note: this was a problem before and after the recent update.

mgrande

Reaction score
Try home switcher. It lets you pick a default.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

OP
John4G

John4G

Reaction score
Thanks, but none of the home managers work. I tried twisted manager, home switcher, home manager, clear default home, etc. No matter what, it still pops up. It won't hold onto the default I select. I end up deleting any launcher other than the HTC sense otherwise the popups won't stop. It is seriously aggrevating me. Also, battery pulls and uninstalling task managers don't work either.