sending video

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
Can you send video via text message with the Droid? I recorded a 10 sec clip with my phone and it could not send it. What the crap? It was only 10sec. Any suggestions?

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
You can send small clips. I've sent 15 second clips but you have to take the videos at low res. There is actually a setting called "Low for mms"

tabitha1

Reaction score
I have the droid v2 and I can't send videos either and when I go to the settings there is nothing that tells me what low resolution is. I need help sending MMS messages! :angry:

critter592

Reaction score
Open your video camera and press MENU. Look for VIDEO QUALITY. Find it?

eheart

Reaction score
this is a great idea to post vids on Twitter or SMS. I hope this is possible.

JensGems

Reaction score
home is West Coast/working and living on the East
I have Droid 2 and finally after a year figured out how to send Video from my phone. Open up a "send new text message" and hit the menu key. It should give you some options including "insert". Click on insert and more options open including Existing picture, New Picture, Existing audio, new audio, existing video, new video....
I click on the "new video" button and that opens the video recorder and allows me to make a video that Then automatically sends via text message. I usually type in my own number and send it to myself first and then forward to whoever I want after that. If anyone knows of a better way please share, but it works for me for now until I learn more

I can't seem to make it send existing video, unless its one I made previously in this manner, no matter how short it is.