send multiple attachments with gmail

INO

Reaction score
I just want to send 2 items at one time over gmail on mydroid x.
Ie. Resume pdf and cover letter doc.

I was so hoping for useable email on a non blackberry.

Is there an app or set of apps..preferably free..to fix this.

Verizon...constantly underwhelming.

timrock

Reaction score
Not sure why you cant don't do this on your x. How big are the documents? I send my resume all the time

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
I

INO

Reaction score
I have a brand new verizon droid x. When I log into Gmail over the browser there is no attachments button. I have no verizon updates. I know the hoop jumping to send 1 non picture. I want to send 2 non image / vid attachments at a time...does anyone know if im full of fail or if my phone needs xyz apps?

timrock

Reaction score
I have a brand new verizon droid x. When I log into Gmail over the browser there is no attachments button. I have no verizon updates. I know the hoop jumping to send 1 non picture. I want to send 2 non image / vid attachments at a time...does anyone know if im full of fail or if my phone needs xyz apps?

why log into gmail thru the browser, when you can just use the gmail app?

LT*

Reaction score

You are full of fail...

lol, just kidding, we were all new to this at one time. If you're using the Gmail app, compose a message, then hit Menu, and the attach option is there. Not sure about multiple attachments though.

Edit: You can absolutely attach more than one attachment with the Gmail App on your droid. I just tried it and now problems.

Last edited:
OP
I

INO

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I was an absolute droid newb and am now steadily curing that.

Btw sorry for the late response..

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had never tried to send multiple attachments either. I just did and it worked fine. I attached a picture and a .docx file. Worked fine.

Good luck.