Selling droid 3

Aiesline

Reaction score
Ahhh so you "stole" somebodies upgrade :p I don't have another phone on my family plan eligible for an upgrade atm. Ah well :) I will in 1st quarter of next year. Will be interesting to see whats available then. Though I'll prolly wait till LTE is available in my home area and buy the latest and greatest then. No need to have outdated tech when they finely roll it out in nowheresville Missouri. Besides.. I CAN'T WAIT to root!

nice to be living in BFE missouri, eh? I feel your pain... Hahaha

Sent from my ADR6300

Well I'm not quite in BFE.. but yeah.. I'm also not high on the "we need to get LTE to that area" list either. Missouri actually has pretty piss poor 3g coverage compared to surrounding states. We are the red headed step children of the Verizon network.. and it's STILL better than At&t. :p

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Ahhh so you "stole" somebodies upgrade :p I don't have another phone on my family plan eligible for an upgrade atm. Ah well :) I will in 1st quarter of next year. Will be interesting to see whats available then. Though I'll prolly wait till LTE is available in my home area and buy the latest and greatest then. No need to have outdated tech when they finely roll it out in nowheresville Missouri. Besides.. I CAN'T WAIT to root!

nice to be living in BFE missouri, eh? I feel your pain... Hahaha

Sent from my ADR6300

Well I'm not quite in BFE.. but yeah.. I'm also not high on the "we need to get LTE to that area" list either. Missouri actually has pretty piss poor 3g coverage compared to surrounding states. We are the red headed step children of the Verizon network.. and it's STILL better than At&t. :p

That's true lol. you'd think being 45 minutes from springfield would help... But noooooooo... My 3g is horrible lol

Sent from my ADR6300

oid

Reaction score
Why is VZW giving away Droid 3s? A while ago they were giving away the Palm Pre because nobody was buying them. Thats not the case here, is it?

thanx

donerico

Reaction score
Why is VZW giving away Droid 3s? A while ago they were giving away the Palm Pre because nobody was buying them. Thats not the case here, is it?

thanx
I don't know but it is a pretty nice phone. I went to the Verizon store today to get the two-for-one sale on the X2 and ended up buying two D3s for the price of one!. Since I still have another upgrade I am planning on selling one of them new in the box and wait for the SGS2 or Bionic.

oid

Reaction score

thanx
I don't know but it is a pretty nice phone. I went to the Verizon store today to get the two-for-one sale on the X2 and ended up buying two D3s for the price of one!. Since I still have another upgrade I am planning on selling one of them new in the box and wait for the SGS2 or Bionic.

Nope, cant complain about that deal. That SGS2 looks pretty spiffy.