Can I sell my Droid on ebay?

finner

Reaction score
I ruined my Droid and had to get another one. Verizon told me it would be 4-6 weeks before I would get the replacement, so I bought one on ebay. Well I just received my refurbished one in the mail from Verizon and am wondering if I can sell that, or do I have to use the one they sent me. Never sold a phone on ebay before. I don't need two of them. Thanks!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's yours to keep or do with as you please

OP
F

finner

Reaction score

Lenagainster

Reaction score
Depending on the condition and how attractive you make your ad, the Droid 1s have been going for $150 to $250 recently on eBay. Your current eBay rating also makes a big difference. Those with very low counts usually get a lot less than those who have had many sales and purchases on eBay. Describe in great detail how you got the phone and why you are selling it. Be sure to put on your ad that the ESN/MEID is clear, that it has NOT been rooted, that it is a refurb (exactly as you said in this thread) that you no longer need. The more you can say about why you are selling the phone, the more others will feel comfortable about bidding on it.

OP
F

finner

Reaction score
Depending on the condition and how attractive you make your ad, the Droid 1s have been going for $150 to $250 recently on eBay. Your current eBay rating also makes a big difference. Those with very low counts usually get a lot less than those who have had many sales and purchases on eBay. Describe in great detail how you got the phone and why you are selling it. Be sure to put on your ad that the ESN/MEID is clear, that it has NOT been rooted, that it is a refurb (exactly as you said in this thread) that you no longer need. The more you can say about why you are selling the phone, the more others will feel comfortable about bidding on it.

Excellent advice, thank you. I did take a picture of the sticker on phone stating refurbished and like new (it says something like that) I will give as much detail as possible, but I definitely took a picture of the refurbished sticker so they know that in advance.