selling brand new droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzpatriot

Reaction score
i just got a brand new motodroid but i dont need it ,, if someone wants it im sellin it for 300 , plus the shippping cost , it is brand new in box never touched if someone wants it let me know , im gunna put it on ebay on friday so im askin here first ,, if this is the wrong place to post this please let me know

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you bought it from Verizon you can always return it.

OP
T

tazzpatriot

Reaction score
If you bought it from Verizon you can always return it.

its past the time frame they said , cant take it back thats what sux lol i got my other droid workin so i dont need this one so im stuck with it , they made me buy it cuz i wasnt due for an upgrade or some **** and they gave me some crap about my insurence that i know i pay for and said basiclly i needed to either get another line or buy a phone i dunno they confused the crap outta me so i just bought it lol

Last edited:
OP
T

tazzpatriot

Reaction score
How about some pictures.

i wont be home til thursday so i cant put any up til then , as soon as i get home ill post them , i just wanted to see if there was any interest in it

Last edited:
Reaction score
I usually sell all my phones via Craigslist now. Its more local so its easier to me to just meet up with someone opposed to sending it via mail considering I am the worst person in the world at remembering to goto the post office.

Bdog

Reaction score
Craigslist is probably the best way to do it. No worrying about the hassle of postage or sending it off. Go to whatever-major-city-you-live-near.craigslist.org, post the ad, and you and the local buyer will find a place to meet and make the exchange. It's really great

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
:closed_2: Ebay or Craigslist.

DF does not allow sales...But I will keep this up and anyone interested can PM the OP.

Also moved to OT

Status
Not open for further replies.