Need a buy,sell,trade section!

Serialkilla

Reaction score
I think we should have a marketplace section here. I have a Moto Droid I want to sell, and would rather sell it here to someone I know would really appreciate it, rather than someone that really doesn't care about it like we do;)
That being said, anyone interested - lemme know. I'd say it's a 8.5-9 out of 10. Just because it's 6 months old. Nothing wrong with the phone in any way, screen beautiful! I will provide pictures upon request - and will only accept paypal for payment.

Selling for $250, minus the 16gig SD card - i needed it for my Incredible, but thru in the 2 gig that came with the Incredible. USB cable,battery, adapter for usb cable to plug in, all there, in original box. Let me know whoever is interested!

OP
Serialkilla

Serialkilla

Reaction score
utf-8BSU1BRzAwNjAuanBn.jpg
utf-8BSU1BRzAwNjMuanBn.jpg
utf-8BSU1BRzAwNjUuanBn.jpg
utf-8BSU1BRzAwNTkuanBn.jpg
utf-8BSU1BRzAwNjAuanBn.jpg

peterjariel

Reaction score
Hey sorry to highjack the thread but do u have a car mount u wanna sell too or any one here? I need one but I don't wanna spend 30 bucks, Ill pay 10 to 15 bucks, thanks

dwagner88

Reaction score
Not sure if we really do need a buy, sell, trade section. This may not be the best place to try to sell your droid simply because most people here already have one.

BrooklynDROID

Reaction score
I also think that we should have a classifieds section. I've got a few cases that I don't use anymore, and maybe another Droid owner wants them.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll put it in the suggestion box, but my initial feeling is we have supported vendors and setting up a area like that could open a can of worms.

In the meantime this can go to the off topic area.

Edit: It appears that the admins do not want to take on this. It would be better to do it ebay, craigslist, but not here. Sorry guys. I'm not closing the thread just reporting on the idea of a classified section.

Last edited:

thinkamp

Reaction score
I was almost excited about this thread until I saw $250 and no 16gb card. I'll pas and keep on waiting.

+1 for needing a Marketplace!
Crackberry is nothing but a ton of blackberry heads and they have a Marketplace.
I understand the concept of hey this is an android forum and most people here already have an android phone, but some don't and some would like to sell or trade for a different android phone. Admins give it a little thought.
At crackberry there are people selling all kinds of phones, laptops and gaming systems. It's worked out rather well there.

#Imjustsayin'

Last edited:
OP
Serialkilla

Serialkilla

Reaction score
Thanks for the consideration Hook, no biggie - it was just a suggestion is all. Anyway, I sold it today,with a 2gb card, for 300. Thinkamp - 250 with a 2gb card,was a hell of deal - the phone was in excellent condition. Look on ebay, these things are going for 275 and up, in fair condition,and with bad ESN's. Just sayin'