Pay It Forward - Watch Band

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It's time for another pay it forward post. If you are unfamiliar with these, we are not selling an item, since this is not a for sale forum. We give away an item we don't want and only ask the new owner to cover the shipping cost. If you don't like it once you receive it, post back here and pay it forward to someone else.

I bought a brand new black leather, white stitching, Barton 20MM watch band. It has quick release pins and will fit any watch using 20MM bands. I put it on my watch and realized I didn't like it, so I put it right back in the original box. I like the original Moto watch band better. I don't feel like dealing with the hassle of a return. So if anyone here would like a brand new Barton leather watch band for the cost of shipping it to you, please send me a PM. Thanks.

fc12e55690fdf21d160d0c8fd92e4b37.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Update: I have a Barton silicone band (all black) that I don't use either. It is brand new also and I will include it with the leather band. Both are 20mm - quick release.

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm really liking the original leather band that came with the 360 Gen 2, I wear it more than anything. If the Barton bands were longer and fit an 8" wrist better I would wear them.

I do still have both, so the pay it forward offer is still good, for now.