[SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] CM9/ICS for Droid 3 -- [NIGHTLIES]

nu2droid

Reaction score
i just experienced the loss of all audio again but normally restarting the phone fixes it...this time it didnt...im on an older version of the rom i think 3/31 so im upgrading to see if it fixes it..lets hope

For me rebooting never worked. Try cycling Airplane mode, that is always my fix.

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2

Dom1000

Reaction score
I just updated to the 4/18 nightly and its good now

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

fbrenomoura

Reaction score
3g bug

the mobile networks not work, on the networks settings my changes on the apn not save.

sorry for my bad inglsh

tman_c45

Reaction score
Does this look like normal battery life?

Daaz

Reaction score
Hard to diagnose with such limited data. Need battery stats, usage stats, temps would be nice... a simple time x battery % doesn't do much for your question.

Daaz

Reaction score
good question ;) I'm sure someone knows. I would charge to full, reset batstats, drain until power down...do that a few times. couldnt hurt, and when you do figure out how to record this data, it will be a little more standardized.

GaneshaIX

Reaction score
Yeah I'm running into some major Data issues where neither Wifi or 3G are working. This is after a full wipe, data/factory reset, Dalvik Cache and Battery Stats even.

Fr33dom

Reaction score
Does this look like normal battery life?

We need to know what build you're on and what battery you have for starters. Beyond that, what you sync and how you used your phone during the day.

I'm on 04-07 and the battery life does not seem as good as prior loads, though I need to make sure I didn't install something thats really the cause.

nu2droid

Reaction score
I am having new issues with data, both 3g and wifi. I will loose all service, voice, data, wifi all while sitting still I the same spot. Worked like a charm in the beginning, but she appears to be breaking down. The only way to get it all back is cycle the plane mode.
Any thoughts?

I am running the 4-26 build with no other mods.

Dom1000

Reaction score
I am running the 5/2 build atm and i wiped everything before installing it...for some reason i cant download anything from the play store it gives me an error saying "Error processing purchase. [DF-BPA-09]" and i have no idea what to do..ive tried going to the play store from my pc and installing it from there but it doesnt do anything on my phones end...any suggestions?

linuxgator

Reaction score
I am running the 5/2 build atm and i wiped everything before installing it...for some reason i cant download anything from the play store it gives me an error saying "Error processing purchase. [DF-BPA-09]" and i have no idea what to do..ive tried going to the play store from my pc and installing it from there but it doesnt do anything on my phones end...any suggestions?

Have you tried clearing the data for the Play Store app? If not, go into Manage Apps, find Play Store, do a Force Stop, then Clear Data. Hopefully that will work for you.

Dom1000

Reaction score
well...day later it started doing the same thing and clearing data wont do fix it now...