Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Battery

Alfie213

Reaction score
What's up forum? So who got this battery?? I went on Amazon with full intentions on buying this battery yesterday. Most of the reviews were great. Like 66% out of 204 reviews are 4 stars and up. However reading the reviews I'm starting to get the idea that during the life of the battery it goes from great, then around 7 or 8 months in it becomes unusable. Overheating, and dying quicker than the stock battery.

What are your experiences with this battery, and how long you've had it?

smtom

Reaction score
Owned it since September '10. Wasn't a real big improvement over original. Went with the 2150, happy camper.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
A

Alfie213

Reaction score
Owned it since September '10. Wasn't a real big improvement over original. Went with the 2150, happy camper.

Yeah I hear ya on The 2100 but I don't want my phone looking like a camel.

smtom

Reaction score
There's that, there's also having to carry a charger and/or extra battery. Ahh, android, its all about choices.

Reaction score
Just got my 2150 in the mail, and I must say, I am very happy with the way it feels and looks. It feels better in my hand, and I'm assuming my battery life will be substantially better :)

Go with the 2150, made by htc, and yer phone is covered if anything ever goes wrong. You won't be covered with the Seidio

OP
A

Alfie213

Reaction score
Where did you guys order your 2150's?

Reaction score
OP
A

Alfie213

Reaction score
Call Verizon on the phone, they carry them. Complain about your current battery, and you'll probably get 25% off :)

Damn $60? And Verizon has it the cheapest.

Amazon carry's it for 50 bucks, but with verizon usually offering 25% + tax, it comes out to about 48 bucks. 2 days shipping

Hmm I see it for $64
Amazon.com: HTC / Verizon Droid Incredible Extended Battery & Cover - 2150 mAh: Cell Phones & Accessories

Reaction score

Godly 1

Reaction score
Is that true about the phone not being covered if you get the 3500? I just ordered 2 of them from Amazon and it is to late to cancel my order... But I will order the 2150's from Verizon if that is the case, and just return these when they show up... I wanted the biggest battery, but not if the phone is not covered because of it...

Reaction score
Is that true about the phone not being covered if you get the 3500? I just ordered 2 of them from Amazon and it is to late to cancel my order... But I will order the 2150's from Verizon if that is the case, and just return these when they show up... I wanted the biggest battery, but not if the phone is not covered because of it...

In all reality, the 3500 is around 2800 according to tests. Sure you will get a little bit better battery life with it, but I have heard from numerous friends that their battery life has decreased with the 3500 as the time passes. But yes, if the battery were to melt, or do anything crazy, you would be liable because it wasn't made by the manufacturer itself. Not to say if that did happen, you couldn't just say it was your standard battery that did it :D

Godly 1

Reaction score
Woah! Thank you for that SUPER speedy response! I am of the same thought as so many other Dinc owners, that this little phone does so much, I want to be able to do it all all day and not have to plug in... That's what made me order the ol 3500 despite the weird looking back cover... Thank you though for the info on the warranty and actual specs... I have some thinkin to do in the next 5 to 8 business days...

Reaction score
Woah! Thank you for that SUPER speedy response! I am of the same thought as so many other Dinc owners, that this little phone does so much, I want to be able to do it all all day and not have to plug in... That's what made me order the ol 3500 despite the weird looking back cover... Thank you though for the info on the warranty and actual specs... I have some thinkin to do in the next 5 to 8 business days...

Get the 2150, have my phone going solid for 2 days so far, and my battery is still at 27%