Slim extended life 1750 mah battery!!

Guchi

Reaction score
^^^ the verizon/HTC 2150 battery will not fit under the stock battery cover

mrmomoman

Reaction score
I have read that as well. But I am sure its a small increase in the size compared to a 3500mAH battery with cover.

zeus_r6

Reaction score
I got the 14.99 Ebay battery 1500mAH and charged it last night. I didn't perform the charge to 100% - reboot and recharge. Just charged it.

All I can say it impressive! My normal routine which is to read emails, read lots of news, play some Robo Defense(battery didn't warm up like it does with the OEM DI battery) read more news, etc. So far the battery bar has hardly moved. I know from my experience the other day I would notice a good drop. I would easily say that i could get 30% or more with this battery over the OEM DI battery. No task killers, flickr sync off, and Enable Always-on Mobile is "ON". I have emails on 30 mins and Exchange 2010 Active-Sync. I get a lot of mail. Text and some phone calls. I run BuzzBox which feeds new news into the phone so its always on. I also run the Times, and a few other news gadgets. So I am constantly getting updated on news.

I am not one to hype any product but I am impressed with the battery so far. Some people have said that the 1500mAH is almost or as good as the Seidio 1750mAH battery in real world tests. I do not have one of them so I can't speak on that experience. No offense to Seidio - just giving my opinion on this battery. I hope others find it informative.

I will test it again tomorrow but I will also leave it off a charger for the night and see what kinda of drain it might have. I will report again.

Scooped one up for $7 on ebay....I'll post results when it arrives

egobuster1

Reaction score
which htc 1500mah battery fits. the hero on or the touch pro or which one do i need or are they all the same

cehammond

Reaction score
Where can I find out about the 3500mAh? Is that just the battery with a fatter back cover for the Incredible, or an differnet model phone?

Someone should make and emergency charger that would just use 4 ni-cads with a usb micro cord. There are times when you just can't plug in and AAs are available almost anywhere.

thechibigirl

Reaction score
Those of you who bought the batteries on ebay, which sellers did you use?

I get so nervous buying stuff on ebay and I want to make sure I get something that works with my phone and dosn't make it blow up...

Last edited:

mrmomoman

Reaction score
Where can I find out about the 3500mAh? Is that just the battery with a fatter back cover for the Incredible, or an differnet model phone?

Someone should make and emergency charger that would just use 4 ni-cads with a usb micro cord. There are times when you just can't plug in and AAs are available almost anywhere.

Then purchase a few batteries for $14.00 or $7.00 a pop and keep them charged. They last for a while stored. For your emergencies..

feeble

Reaction score
:biggrin:

Like this one: Energi To Go Portable Instant Cell Phone Battery Charger. Energizer.com

or this one: Amazon.com: Sony Ericsson Micro USB AA battery Powered Emergency Cell Phone Travel Charger / Re-Charger in high grade Brushed Aluminum housing!: Electronics

or this one: Minty Boost! - USB charger for your gadgets

or this one: Duracell Powerhouse Charger | Portable Charger for Mobile Phones, iPods® and Other USB-Powered Devices

Google is your friend that likes to be used: aa battery usb phone charger - Google Search=

:biggrin: ;)

mrmomoman

Reaction score
sigmacellular
OEM HTC Dash 3G Tilt2 Tilt 2 Touch Pro2 RHOD160 Battery

Good shipper. Battery has been great so far. No heating issues.

just ordered this battery so ill post once i get it about my findings..i hope its better as it would be much better then dropping all that money on a seidio battery

Don't forget to still do the power down and recharge again after the first 100% charge status. Mine charged for about 20 mins on a wall charger before it went 100% again and I powered down and recharged and it didn't want to take any more charging. So it was complete. I was on the phone yesterday for about 4.5hours with at least 2.5 hours on the phone then about 2 more hours afterwards. I was also reading emails, sending out some text and read some news. It was at 5 bars out of 10. At least that is my results.

So I can't complain because I know I would be at 3 bars around 2.5 hours of talk and reading emails with the previous battery.

egobuster1

Reaction score
this charging it then powering down and charging some more do you do this every time or just once

mrmomoman

Reaction score
this charging it then powering down and charging some more do you do this every time or just once

I don't do it everytime I charge. But to get 100% it seems that you will need too. I have ran the new battery down only twice. I left WIFI on and NAVIGATION ON as well to drain it. This was not to "condition" the battery is with Lithium I do not see why it helps it. To each their own. I just wante to see how long it would last :)

It is a software bug in the way it senses a completely charged battery.

I would do it once to get a maximum charge out of it. To be honest I tried it without powering off. I just unplugged and replugged and it did charge some more. So perhaps not a power off is necessary.