Seidio 1750 mah Slim Extended Battery for HTC Incredible

BzB

Reaction score
^ i would suggest a boulder of salt with the test results from battery boss. their results on the 1750 battery are from one user with a different phone conducted over a year ago. not sure how they can make a blanket claim on this battery with test results from one user. especially when that one result flies in the face of real world results by many incredible users across multiple forums.

in my case i'm very satisfied with the 1750 slim extended battery. so far, for the week that i've had it, it has lived up to my expectations. i get 20-25% more run time than the 1300mah oem battery on average. some people see better results, but i haven't seen any users saying they've experienced worse results than a 20% improvement in run time.

kmo

Reaction score
According to BatteryBoss Calls Out False Capacity Claims!, the 1750 battery performs *worse* than a 1500 battery from the HD2 or Sprint Hero (both of those fit the Incredible). More bang for your buck would be to buy this: Amazon.com: HTC Standard Battery for Ozone XV6175 / Imagio / Touch Pro 2 (CDMA)… It holds more actual charge than the 1750 batteries for $20 shipped.
So can someone verify that the TP2 batts will work in the INC? It appears that's what BatteryBoss is saying...thanks.

Berzerker

Reaction score
According to BatteryBoss Calls Out False Capacity Claims!, the 1750 battery performs *worse* than a 1500 battery from the HD2 or Sprint Hero (both of those fit the Incredible). More bang for your buck would be to buy this: Amazon.com: HTC Standard Battery for Ozone XV6175 / Imagio / Touch Pro 2 (CDMA)… It holds more actual charge than the 1750 batteries for $20 shipped.
So can someone verify that the TP2 batts will work in the INC? It appears that's what BatteryBoss is saying...thanks.

It does indeed work, I ordered it for myself on suggestions from those who have already received it and use it.

gsf

Reaction score
^ i would suggest a boulder of salt with the test results from battery boss. their results on the 1750 battery are from one user with a different phone conducted over a year ago. not sure how they can make a blanket claim on this battery with test results from one user. especially when that one result flies in the face of real world results by many incredible users across multiple forums.

in my case i'm very satisfied with the 1750 slim extended battery. so far, for the week that i've had it, it has lived up to my expectations. i get 20-25% more run time than the 1300mah oem battery on average. some people see better results, but i haven't seen any users saying they've experienced worse results than a 20% improvement in run time.

I agree, although i'm only on my second full charge, but so far no complaints.

Robo-dRoid

Reaction score
Works great! Definitely recommend to everyone also another thing that I like is that it add some weight to the phone which is good cause now it doesn't feel so fragile.

kmo

Reaction score

puckheadjordan

Reaction score
how long did the original battery last through the day. (example from 8am to 12pm) this would be very helpful

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
how long did the original battery last through the day. (example from 8am to 12pm) this would be very helpful

my stock htc battery is capable of 15hrs.. 15+

6.30am to 10.30pm

note, i do not use any social networking crap.. no FB, no twitter, etc... and i dont do pop3.. i use the stock gmail app..

im antisocial.. i dont have any social networking accounts..

kmo

Reaction score
I get any where between 12-15 hours of use on my OEM battery.

RPA-DROID

Reaction score
I use the SEIDIO 1750 and get 24+ hours no issues. 5 email accounts set to update every 5 minutes. Facebook. Granted, I don't play games but do go on the net. Stock battery was horible and I couldn't get past half a day at work (I have read in other places that the life can be improved by charges - unplugging - charging but did not try this prior to getting the updated battery). Not sure if this is n issue with the stock battery "circuits"? In any event - 24+ hours no issues and have not had to turn off anything that makes this phone INCREDIBLE!

kitvan

Reaction score
I use the SEIDIO 1750 and get 24+ hours no issues. 5 email accounts set to update every 5 minutes. Facebook. Granted, I don't play games but do go on the net. Stock battery was horible and I couldn't get past half a day at work (I have read in other places that the life can be improved by charges - unplugging - charging but did not try this prior to getting the updated battery). Not sure if this is n issue with the stock battery "circuits"? In any event - 24+ hours no issues and have not had to turn off anything that makes this phone INCREDIBLE!

Given your description, this is kind of a dumb question...but would you recommend this battery? Has it made a significant enough difference to spend the $40?

I'm thinking of ordering one, but I want to be sure that I'll see a noticeable improvement!

thanks