Slim extended life 1750 mah battery!!

egobuster1

Reaction score
just got my OEM 1500 battery in the mail..will update after i get some cycles on it on if the battery life is any better

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anybody buy the 3400mAh External Battery Charger for $39.99 from Ebay, sold by nakedcellphone "US seller", it comes with seven different charging cables so you can charge pretty much any phone or ipod. The downside is it is almost as big as the phone itself. But it could come in handy when not around or close to a computer or outlet, like when you are out and about, camping, fishing, hunting, or any outdoor activity.

Last edited:

kevinax

Reaction score
I got this battery and it wont seem to charge. Do you think I just got a lemon or is it not compatible with the Incredible?

kevinax

Reaction score
OEM HTC Dash 3G Tilt2 Tilt 2 Touch Pro2 RHOD160 Battery. I thought I read that you were using this battery successfully. I had followed a link that was posted that led me to this battery.
Thanks!

mrmomoman

Reaction score
Sounds like a bad battery. I have had very good luck with mine. Sorry for your experience with the battery. Are sending a replacement?

kevinax

Reaction score
I sent them a message and they asked me to return the battery to them so they can test it. They said they have not tested it with the incredible but would try it out. If not, they said they will refund my money if it does not work. It was only 15.00 so not a big deal but they seem to be very c/s oriented which is nice.

joker402

Reaction score
SO whats the verdict guys? Hopefully will be getting an incredible soon and want too get atlease a day out of it.

mrmomoman

Reaction score
Verdict is to purchase the battery for $5 to $14 dollars and use it. It's worth the money. But let me tell you that if you use Navigation a lot with it don't expect much life out of it or any battery for that matter. It does eat them up.

Outside of that I get a full days worth and then some with the battery so far. As I have mentioned before I get a lot of news feeds. BBC, Buzzbox, Friendstream updates, Active Sync, Gmail 15min polls, News and Weather updates, Drudge report,NYT, and a few more. Some of the them are active pulls/push.

The battery indicator(stock) might show you that you are yellow but its still over 30% left on the battery. It's not very accurate. Use a market battery meter to see the percentage.

I purchase a couple. I will be using one on my EVO 4G as well. If the Sprint service works out for me then and I like the EVO 4G enough I will move to one phone. I have been carrying two phones around and its just a pain to check on both all the time.

Don't hesitate on the battery.

wtherrell

Reaction score
They do make one!

Where can I find out about the 3500mAh? Is that just the battery with a fatter back cover for the Incredible, or an differnet model phone?

Someone should make and emergency charger that would just use 4 ni-cads with a usb micro cord. There are times when you just can't plug in and AAs are available almost anywhere.

They do in fact make this. Uses Alkaline or Rechargeable D cells. About 6 or 8 of them. I got one of these for Christmas. It will run my portable LCD TV for about 7 hours. If you would like, I can research where they got it, but I know it was online somewhere

RodgerRodger

Reaction score
Which is which? Noob needs help

Hey everyone,

I had store credit at verizon and bought an extended battery for my incredible. The only numbers I see are in a product description on the back that says "2150 mAh"....

It makes the phone immensely huge. I did not know this at the time of purchase, and really want to return it. I do not want to lug this brick around, let alone try putting it in my pocket.

So, what is the general consensus on which is the best buy? Is there a battery out there that significantly improves battery life without adding any dimension to the phone? There are no protective covers out there for this monster battery, so I really want to keep my phone its current size.

I am also a starving college student, so the more affordable the better, but I am not opposed to spending a little extra money if I really am getting a better product.

Thanks everyone!

<3 Haley

Last edited:

RyanPm40

Reaction score
So I have the 1750, and I've been letting it die all the way, and then I charge it. I'm on the 4th charge and I am still seeing no difference between this and my old battery. Is this normal? Do the 5-6 charges make a huge difference?