Seidio innocase

zero7404

Reaction score
i had one for the droid 1, it was nice except it scratched my phone when i slid the kb open.

now i have a d2g ... i see there is an innocase for it .... but hesitant to get it based on what i experienced the last time with the droid. can anyone input on that ?

i also bought the BPX7 battery and cover, so i'm wondering which cases do work with the slightly bulkier battery cover ...

i'd rather wait and see if the Otterbox commuter series will work with this extended battery ...

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
anyone have any input on this ?

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
one more time ... no one has the Innocase for the D2/D2G ?

tomad9

Reaction score
I have it an it is nice. It had a little play on the bottom piece, I called Seidio and they sent a new one and it had the same thing. I put a little piece of electrical tape on the inside of the bottom piece and they play is gone. Overall I like the Seidio, it doesn't add much bulk and I use a carry case and it slides in and out nice. I have no scratches from it. Hope it helps.

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
thanks for dialing in ... i actually like the case, it's sleek and i miss that soft touch from when i used to have the case for the droid 1. but since i went with the otterbox i liked that better, it's got a silicon protection layer that covers ports & buttons, i prefer waiting for that to get released.

but the problem is i don't kno wen and until then the phone will be naked. i like to keep my devices pristine so i can turn and sell them in a year or so without taking a hit for scratches/damage/etc.

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
unbelievable that so many months have passed since release and no major brand has stepped up to deliver a case that will accomodate the motorola extended battery