seeking advice about old Motorola Droid X

marpa007

Reaction score
let's see now as simply as I can google voice dictate - thats ride this is not my edited great American novel - I want advice on upgrades I like htc... also my someone good old Droid X has it home button that is stuck... also I'm wondering about carriers prepaid contract it cetera...ALSO: I'm very interested in flashing and rooting for operating systems and carriers at cetera. any help with weeding through the myriad of YouTube videos and outdated info is much appreciated! thanks!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! A lot going on in your post there but I will try and hit on some of the points you mentioned.

I don't know much about HTC phones but you could check out our Rezound and Incredible 4g sections, I believe they are the 2 newest HTC phones available.

If the button is sticking I am not sure there is much you can do besides try and clean it but I do not recommend that unless you are good with taking apart/cleaning electronics.

Prepaid I do not know anything about unfortunately.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

If you want to stay in the Moto line - the Razr line of phones are nice IMO and worth upgrading from the DX...