sd won't mount/files won't download

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem.

I did not run any RUU. I do not know where to get an ICS RUU and I wouldn't really know what to do with one if i had one. I did not think I needed to run the RUU. I was on CleanROM 3.7. I achieved S-OFF (painfully). I flashed CleanROM 4.5 Standard. For some reason I was under the impression that having achieved S-OFF I did not need to run the RUU. Doesn't make much sense intuitively but then very little does to me.

My HBOOT is 2.21.2121. My radios are 0.95.00.1017_2r/0.95.00.1013r

My Recovery is Amon Ra 3.15

Before installling CleanROM 4.5 I did a wipe ALL data/factory data reset.

After installing CleanROM 4.5 I flashed the Old Firmware Patch. I've actually done this several times.

I've not flashed a new kernel.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

If you didn't RUU and you're running ICS CleanROM, then you're running the wrong firmware. That's why you can't see your SD card. You need to either go back to GB, or run the ICS RUU in order to get your phone back to where it needs to be.

OP
I

idfk420

I believe I did the same thing. My kernel numbers don't match ics kernels... How do we go back to gb? (Im s-on,btw)

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't go back to GB(if you want to just flash a GB ROM), Go up to ICS(Better in my opinion).

Relock your bootloader,

Run the ICS Leak RUU:[Exclusive Download] HTC Rezound Ice Cream Sandwich RUU For Final OTA (3.14.605.12)

Instructions here:http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ht.../217825-how-flash-leaked-ruu-htc-rezound.html

The unlock again, install AmonRa and flash your ROM of choice. No patches needed.

If you really want to stay on GB firmware, grab this patch and be happy: Old Firmware Patch for ICS Roms - xda-developers

jansky

Reaction score
If you didn't RUU and you're running ICS CleanROM, then you're running the wrong firmware. That's why you can't see your SD card. You need to either go back to GB, or run the ICS RUU in order to get your phone back to where it needs to be.

flashed the ICS RUU. flashed the jb_hboot.zip. flashed Amon Ra. flashed CleanROM 4.5 Pro. SD Cards are mounted and phone seems to be stable. AmonRa is complaining about missing mount points or something but seems to be working. thanks for your help.

OP
I

idfk420

Did as instruct said and worked fine... Sd working, dl working, data/dialer works.. excellent help page,I hope all this helps more ppl... Thank you