Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
aefde95a-2cc9-c796.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

TPX00

Reaction score
Change Widget

In min text how can change color for entire widget? The part that stays white?

Sent from my rooted GB DROID X

Not sure if this helps, I used Desk Vis, and Color Touch. but thats more of making my own Widgets.

TPX00

Reaction score
Custom Widget Help

real quick... I'm trying to figure out how to overlay my widgets on top of eachother? I did it on accident and it looks pretty good. Ex. 3x3 album cover for pandora with a 1x1 pandora icon on top of it. (Droid 2, Liberty 2.0, Desk. Vis., and Launcher Pro.)
Any guidance is appreciated!

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score

Now that I got the issues with the new Miui lockscreen figured out here is my first mod. I will release it on my blog when I clean it up a little.

Where did you find the MIUI Lockscreen? I've been looking for that for awhile this morning. I tore apart a few MIUI themes that I thought might contain that Lockscreen but found nothing. So my question is, what the heck is that in the center of your screen? Looks like a Charge/Battery status, combined with a Unlock lockscreen to home and something that reminds me of Circle Launcher.

I looked on your blog and see no mentions of where it came from. What is the issues with it? I'd like to have that please so I can run through it and fiddle around with the codings and theme it up a bit.

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
TPX00, nice work.... LOVE THE MUSIC..... you a big alt country fan?

Byakushiki

Reaction score
aefc2466-75f8-0cc1.jpg

Found a new awesome little music widget that hides itself after music is stopped :D
The song though, I hit play, and party shuffle put it on for no reason lol.

Sent from somewhere in a strangereal world...