Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Reaction score
Lockscreen
c6918f02-655d-1c20.jpg

Wallpaper
c6918f02-658b-396f.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

thats a cool lockslider, where'd you get that, or did you make it yourself ? Also how'd you take a screenshot of your lockscreen, i use Andross, and it wont let me do it, or if it does i haven't figured it out

Last edited:

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
bleh.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice! I like the clock/weather set up and the icons are cool! You still working on your MIUI theme? Can't wait to rock it when you release it!!

i released the other one :) xda-developers - View Single Post - Post your Home Screen **BE APPROPRIATE**

AWESOME!! Trying it out now! Are they the same Raadius icons or did you change a couple of them? Not really digging the talk icon in his standard theme

mkcm97

Reaction score
Nice! I like the clock/weather set up and the icons are cool! You still working on your MIUI theme? Can't wait to rock it when you release it!!

i released the other one :) xda-developers - View Single Post - Post your Home Screen **BE APPROPRIATE**

AWESOME!! Trying it out now! Are they the same Raadius icons or did you change a couple of them? Not really digging the talk icon in his standard theme

yup. i changed a few. Talk, Browser, and Phone are the ones i changed :)

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

Mind sharing the wallpaper on your homescreen on your lastest shot?

mkcm97

Reaction score
Very nice changes mkcm97!!! Really dig what you did with the status bar and that you changed a couple icons!! The ones you changed like talk are great! The dock is awesome too

View attachment 33365
View attachment 33366
View attachment 33367
View attachment 33368

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DroidForums

Looks awesome bro ;)

Mind sharing the wallpaper on your homescreen on your lastest shot?

sure. check out my fav's on deviant art.

mkcm97

Reaction score