Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

meaker

Reaction score
Hey all!! Im back lol... its been awhile but i finally gave in and rooted my Nexus S 4G cause of Raadius theme for MIUI wow forgot how much i missed being rooted really love the status bar icons! Big thanks to Raadius and mkcm97 for the inspiration!

View attachment 33249
View attachment 33250
View attachment 33251
View attachment 33252

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DroidForums
Nice.. What is theme manager app? part of the MIUI?
And wha tapp are you using to make your folders?

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Hey all!! Im back lol... its been awhile but i finally gave in and rooted my Nexus S 4G cause of Raadius theme for MIUI wow forgot how much i missed being rooted really love the status bar icons! Big thanks to Raadius and mkcm97 for the inspiration!

View attachment 33249
View attachment 33250
View attachment 33251
View attachment 33252

Nice.. What is theme manager app? part of the MIUI?
And wha tapp are you using to make your folders?

Thanks! Yup all part of MIUI... theme manager and folders. No app drawer in MIUI so all go on screen like iphone so I just put the icons I don't use everyday in folders. REALLY like the new MIUI

mkcm97

Reaction score

SassyMrsK

Reaction score
snap20110526_131803.png

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

Looks good! I'm trying to get the same calendar widget as you but for some reason the .xml in mclock isn't showing the calendar icon just the dates... do I need to unzip it on my phone? Noticed that the .xml doesn't include the calendar ping

Will this mod only work on ADW or LP do you know? Using the MIUI launcher and I can't get it to work

Last edited:

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

View attachment 33249
View attachment 33250
View attachment 33251
View attachment 33252

awesome ;) have fun in disney land!

HAHAHA thanks... can't wait to ride the new StarTours!

mkcm97

Reaction score

Looks good! I'm trying to get the same calendar widget as you but for some reason the .xml in mclock isn't showing the calendar icon just the dates... do I need to unzip it on my phone? Noticed that the .xml doesn't include the calendar ping

Will this mod only work on ADW or LP do you know? Using the MIUI launcher and I can't get it to work

haha. what you have to do is put the folder called "pictures" on the root of the sd card. then select a 1x1 widget. It should work. if you want the georgia font that the SS from the guy shows it in, then you need to put the fonts folder on the root of your sd card also.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

haha. what you have to do is put the folder called "pictures" on the root of the sd card. then select a 1x1 widget. It should work. if you want the georgia font that the SS from the guy shows it in, then you need to put the fonts folder on the root of your sd card also.

Cool! Thanks for the help!

pbrewer81

Reaction score
BrOkEn GlAsS

My latest... Trying a new widget on the lock screen (top of the lock screen). It is called TxMissed.

Here is a call for any dev's out there... If you like the TxMissed Widget, click the link below. The original Dev had to stop development of the app do to personal issues. However, he did state that if anyone wanted to continue the project they were more then welcome to. It has a few random bugs as of the last release, but I think there may be some potential here...

[WIDGET] TxMissed 0.2 - minimalistic unread sms / missed calls / email notification - xda-developers

Lock Screen
brokenglasslock.jpg

By pbrewer81 at 2011-05-26

Home Screen
brokenglasshome.jpg

By pbrewer81 at 2011-05-26