Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
aefee5c6-db4e-448f.jpg

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Been drawing a blank lately in creativity. I thought what can I do that will set my screens from others and have yet to come up with anything :/ lol. So today my gf got mad I put other women on my phone instead of her. From screens I posted she is half japenese,italian,and brazillian. I actually have three locks cause her image didnt sit well with my lock so im figuring which looks best. My homescreen is different but honestly its becoming a eye soar maybe not to others but it bugs me. Hopefully my gf wont see my lock screen cause she likes to cuss me out in japenese to piss me off knowing I cant understand it. Anyways sorry for the long story lol what you guys think any improvements I can do? And if someone is willing to edit the pic of my gf so it isnt so grainy be my guess still learning photoshop and other editors.

aefdf580-15c3-f96c.jpg

Last edited:

DroidJ

Reaction score
finally learned how to have a decent homescreen hahaha from thecustomandroid

akoe101

Reaction score
Been drawing a blank lately in creativity. I thought what can I do that will set my screens from others and have yet to come up with anything :/ lol. So today my gf got mad I put other women on my phone instead of her. From screens I posted she is half japenese,italian,and brazillian. I actually have three locks cause her image didnt sit well with my lock so im figuring which looks best. My homescreen is different but honestly its becoming a eye soar maybe not to others but it bugs me. Hopefully my gf wont see my lock screen cause she likes to cuss me out in japenese to piss me off knowing I cant understand it. Anyways sorry for the long story lol what you guys think any improvements I can do? And if someone is willing to edit the pic of my gf so it isnt so grainy be my guess still learning photoshop and other editors.

aefdf580-15c3-f96c.jpg

Love it. I like to have the WL layout set to 12x12 with the slider anchors not showing and all my sense themes wouldn't stretch all the way like yours, but i found if you raise up the anchors to 2 sliders tall, sense themes look way better :)

akoe101

Reaction score
Goodmorning.jpg

check it, its a late night setup
icons are dusk
minimal text on the homescreen and lockcreen
iphone style wl theme by me (i always use my own themes now lol)
adw ex launcher

what do you think?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score

aefdf580-15c3-f96c.jpg

Love it. I like to have the WL layout set to 12x12 with the slider anchors not showing and all my sense themes wouldn't stretch all the way like yours, but i found if you raise up the anchors to 2 sliders tall, sense themes look way better :)

Ill try it out thanks :)

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
New lock and edited my homescreen wallpaper from a page back.
aefdf580-efdb-33e9.jpg
aefdf580-eff5-eb95.jpg

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
aefdfa11-23dc-d08b.jpg
aefdfa11-23ec-7ce0.jpg

Not my best setup the wallpaper on.my homescreen would probably look better as a lock screen and I diffently used the wrong icons shouldve went with black icons but got lazy .

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
aefee37f-2c8d-f05a.jpg

This one.looks better but I think the way the.dock is setup ruins it.

mikespe

Reaction score
OK guys I just started using ADW Launcher EX and I'm LOVING IT! I tried it a while back along with LPP but they seemed to slow my phone down (OG Droid)...But now it seams to FLY! I am using UD 3.3.1 this time (last time I was stock) so that could be it. The stock launcher in UD3.3.1 seemed sluggish on my phone but ADW is working flawlessly so far!

Now that I know you "secret" where can I get some dock backgrounds & some great icons? I know the market has icon packs but I would rather be able to just load what i need on the phone to save space. plus some of those packs are so small to see the icons for my old eyes!

Thanks!!!