Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

billjohnson

Reaction score
Thought I'd give LPP and a ROM a chance. To be honest I did like either haha. I might possibly be addicted to stock and HTC Sense! The wall is cover art for one of the best UnderOath albums made. Hope urryone digs it.

you mind telling me where you got those wallpapers

Well as I said the UnderOath is album art for Define The Great Line and the lockscreen is just a wallpaper I collected. There both in my Dropbox on this page.

Custom Android | All about Android customization and more

spoooon

Reaction score
My screen for the day:

Minimalistic text for clock, date, and weather. Made a dock with just the roostilabel icons, transparent shortcuts to the appropriate functions on top. In between each icon, I put a transparent shortcut to open up the app drawer.

Wallpaper: Iottinka's deviantART Gallery

Ima Goodlady

Reaction score
EDn0H.png

Icons - Made myself, except the background part from deviantart. Icon font is Georgia.

Wallpaper - Windows 98 Travel Theme.

GUI/Icons - HTC Sense Theme for CM7/LGB

Clock - Sense Analog Clock Widget

billjohnson

Reaction score
If you liked tha Shag pack I showed off before.....you'll go nuts over this. Took me forever to set up and I wish I had enough screens and apps to let you homies see all dem icons. SO Hot! Nab 'em here - Tha Icon

Imma rock dis fo days. Might change the wall but that's it.

Last edited:

KaliniuS

Reaction score
Here's my setup. I like to keep things as minimal and simple as possible. I have 3 screens and the middle is empty. It's running Sourcery 2.2.0 and Black 'n Bold theme. I love Dead Space by the way... I use Wave Launcher to open phone, messages, email, gallery, camera, and browser.

CAP201104061108.jpg
CAP2011040611071.jpg
CAP201104061127.jpg

CAP2011040612282.jpg
CAP2011040612281.jpg

Last edited:

alonsou

Reaction score
I personally believe that I'm in love with this girl... she's so beautiful, love her red hair... I couldn't stop from switching wallpapers and just tweaking a little bit my minimalistic clocks. Enjoy

You know what to do for all the details!

Uj964.jpg

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Here is my new setup. I just embedded the text as a tattoo style and added ear rings on here. :)
btw thanks : alonsou,billjohnson and mkcm97 for hosting those tutorials and all the other stuff to help a brotha out. :)