hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
latest setup!
Details on the blog

ikjTL.jpg

mmmm Scarlett Johansson... ohh and the rest is nice too hahaha

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Lol I don't see how you guys change you're setup so often mines been the same for a while the most I do is change wallpaper from time to time mines is simple if you guys seen them one page back

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

alonsou

Reaction score
Lol I don't see how you guys change you're setup so often mines been the same for a while the most I do is change wallpaper from time to time mines is simple if you guys seen them one page back

You could say that all this that we do its like a very very out of control 'addiction" our setups require lot of work, customizing in Photoshop, look for the right WP, icons, etc. Just so that you have an idea I started looking for all the right stuff for this set up today like around 8 am, you can see that I took the final screenshot around 3:30, in total I probably spent 1.5 hrs looking for stuff and another hour playing on Photoshop, so in total about 3 hrs from start to finish... some take longer specially if you don't have all you need, but others are pretty quick, maybe less than 1 hr.. so yeah, I guess this is why we do it, and why we like it.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Cool :) the wonders of photo shop is amazing I shouldve paid attention in class when the teacher explained how to use photo shop in class I just had to eat my noodles and listen to my dx say "DROID" :/

You could say that all this that we do its like a very very out of control 'addiction" our setups require lot of work, customizing in Photoshop, look for the right WP, icons, etc. Just so that you have an idea I started looking for all the right stuff for this set up today like around 8 am, you can see that I took the final screenshot around 3:30, in total I probably spent 1.5 hrs looking for stuff and another hour playing on Photoshop, so in total about 3 hrs from start to finish... some take longer specially if you don't have all you need, but others are pretty quick, maybe less than 1 hr.. so yeah, I guess this is why we do it, and why we like it.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
I though Desktop V. allow you to remove the label.. double check the settings while setting it up, I'm pretty sure it does.

nope i looked all over (although i am bad about looking for things) but it only asks what color to make everything it dont give an option to remove it.

The name of your app should be listed on the label 'field" just next to that there's a "clear" buttom, press it and voila! label its gone.

awesome! i told you i wasnt good at looking for stuff. lol
thanks!

alonsou

Reaction score

jjhiza

Reaction score
New D1 setup...

aefc1237-57d9-fcc7.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums App

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I would help but I don't really know which screenshot your asking about what page is it on

aefdf527-d9ab-5b59.jpg
aefdf527-d9b4-4fa9.jpg
aefdf527-d9c0-73af.jpg
aefdf527-da0f-c82c.jpg
aefdf527-da19-a378.jpg
aefdf527-da2a-6221.jpg
aefdf527-da35-378e.jpg

Not to be a pain but can anyone tell me what messaging, facebook, and weather apps those are?

Also, how do you get your bookmarks listed like that?

Thanks

harrellj

Reaction score
aefdf527-d9ab-5b59.jpg
aefdf527-d9b4-4fa9.jpg
aefdf527-d9c0-73af.jpg
aefdf527-da0f-c82c.jpg
aefdf527-da19-a378.jpg
aefdf527-da2a-6221.jpg
aefdf527-da35-378e.jpg

Not to be a pain but can anyone tell me what messaging, facebook, and weather apps those are?

Also, how do you get your bookmarks listed like that?

Thanks

The weather on the lockscreen looks like minimalistic text widget. The weather with the people/bookmarks is Beautiful Widgets. The weather with the Facebook widget is Genie Widget aka News and Weather widget (native app). The messaging/Facebook apps look like the ones from LauncherPro Plus and the bookmarks might be the stock widget for the X (if its not LPP).