Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

billjohnson

Reaction score
Hm I might. I can't remember if I have your Dropbox bookmarked or not? You should check out mine. I just threw in some new stuff. By the way have you tried shootme to get some shots with your Tablet?

I need to get a dropbox gallery set up... already have the dropbox account for awhile haha

Nice! Always like digging through peoples galleries!

I haven't had any luck with Drocap2 or shootme on the Gtab. I think the SDK is the only way right now :(

Well that isn't ballin' fo sho! I suppose I'll take some though whenever I get around to it though. You would totally dig my current setup mang.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Yeah it sucks always just comes up a black screen... took a picture with my D2G of my tab

4b524d00-c8d4-8073.jpg

Looks much better in person...

All GB themed minimalistic text of course haha and bobclock GB themed

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Hm I might. I can't remember if I have your Dropbox bookmarked or not? You should check out mine. I just threw in some new stuff. By the way have you tried shootme to get some shots with your Tablet?

I need to get a dropbox gallery set up... already have the dropbox account for awhile haha

I haven't had any luck with Drocap2 or shootme on the Gtab. I think the SDK is the only way right now :(

Well that isn't ballin' fo sho! I suppose I'll take some though whenever I get around to it though. You would totally dig my current setup mang.

I've been waiting to see what you got on your tab

billjohnson

Reaction score

Haha well I'll put the final touches later tonight when I get home and then I'll try to put the SDK on my desktop or try to take some decent pictures either one.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

Haha well I'll put the final touches later tonight when I get home and then I'll try to put the SDK on my desktop or try to take some decent pictures either one.

Cool Cool! Can't wait to see...

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well Android lovers:) It's time you guys made a DA account, and posted a comment requesting an Android section, which I will link you to if you decide to make one:) We're trying to get enough requests going to get a Droid section on DA, iPhone has one and Droid surpasses the iPhone greatly when it comes to customization. It's a resourceful site, a great place to show your Android stuff, and a good way to enlarge our community so...what do you say?

KSR

Reaction score
Well Android lovers:) It's time you guys made a DA account, and posted a comment requesting an Android section, which I will link you to if you decide to make one:) We're trying to get enough requests going to get a Droid section on DA, iPhone has one and Droid surpasses the iPhone greatly when it comes to customization. It's a resourceful site, a great place to show your Android stuff, and a good way to enlarge our community so...what do you say?

I'll consider it and I always like to help. Another Android forums wouldn't hurt... :) LOL What's that link? ^___^

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

motoconvert

Reaction score
I really wanna like WidgetLocker...but it NEVER works for me! The only thing I have on the screen is the lock slider and it's sooooooo slow to unlock...

Rated_R

Reaction score
Nothing to fancy.
CM7 nightly.
Adw EX with gingerbread dock.
Make Your Own Clock widget.
Widget Locker.
Smooth Calendar.
Bubbles LWP from LG.

|Lock Screen|Home Screen|App Drawer|
screenshot_1.png
screenshot.png
screenshot_2.png

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
ADW Ex users. Is it worth the purchase? Seems people are having a lot of forces closes and reboots...