Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

jchammer123

Reaction score
My dialer I just updated for burntheory
a6f9c1d4-6a2b-9301.jpg

Sent from my BURNTH3ORYX using DroidForums

Yak, a fellow droid forum member named rabbitfoot is teaching me how to peice together different parts of a rom that I like. Would you be willing to send me that dialer set up. I'm still learning, so I don't know exactly what I'm doing but I'm using 7zip to build my own PERSONAL setup. If not I can appreciate that. I'm still rockin the D1, which I know you've moved to a different phone so I don't know if it'll work, but i'd appreciate it if it will!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yak, a fellow droid forum member named rabbitfoot is teaching me how to peice together different parts of a rom that I like. Would you be willing to send me that dialer set up. I'm still learning, so I don't know exactly what I'm doing but I'm using 7zip to build my own PERSONAL setup. If not I can appreciate that. I'm still rockin the D1, which I know you've moved to a different phone so I don't know if it'll work, but i'd appreciate it if it will!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Sure thing bro. It should work but u will probably have to pull the drawable and finger from my apk and move into the apk you are building for

Sent from my BURNTH3ORYX using DroidForums

Last edited: