Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Not sure of the wallpaper playa. I know what you're talking about though...start at the page 1000 mark and work from there. I know it wasn't too far back. Welcome to the forums buddy.

thanks man...i've been clicking through pages for like 20 minutes haha...it'll turn up eventually

Not sure of the wallpaper playa. I know what you're talking about though...start at the page 1000 mark and work from there. I know it wasn't too far back. Welcome to the forums buddy.

Let me guess, you work at a hospital and you teach computer science classes???

:icon_eek: That kinda freaks me out.....but yes. You're either my stalker or you've watched the forums long enough that I've said all the stuff I do at some point.....hahahahahaha

:icon_eek: That kinda freaks me out.....but yes. You're either my stalker or you've watched the forums long enough that I've said all the stuff I do at some point.....hahahahahaha

It was actually in your public profile :eek:)

this is me today

checkerbotshot.jpg

my thunderbolt...running Das BAMF 1.2, with added tweaks by Imoseyon. this thing runs like a champ...i'm loving it.

quadrant score was immediately after a fresh reboot, before I rebooted it came back 1980...

but my favorite part is one I cant show with a screenshot...the personalize button on the bottom right launches my browser instead of redundantly opening up the add widget screen that only takes a long press on a screen to get to...

m8fu48.png
2yz9zdy.png

2uq2duf.png
24edtgx.png

23w79rt.png

Apex 1.4
Launcher pro plus
Circle battersimi clock
Minimalistic text

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It was actually in your public profile :eek:)

Ahahahaha yeah I forgot that.....

my thunderbolt...running Das BAMF 1.2, with added tweaks by Imoseyon. this thing runs like a champ...i'm loving it.

quadrant score was immediately after a fresh reboot, before I rebooted it came back 1980...

but my favorite part is one I cant show with a screenshot...the personalize button on the bottom right launches my browser instead of redundantly opening up the add widget screen that only takes a long press on a screen to get to...

m8fu48.png
2yz9zdy.png

2uq2duf.png
24edtgx.png

23w79rt.png

I can dig it for the most part. I'm really close to rooting but Sense is mad sticky and it's hard for me to for any other reason than removing bloatware.

I can dig it for the most part. I'm really close to rooting but Sense is mad sticky and it's hard for me to for any other reason than removing bloatware.

man, it's worth it. the first thing i did was install a debloated rom that got rid of all the extra BS that came on the phone, now I only have the apps I want and this rom is smokin fast...I'm technologically in love..

the battery took a little getting used to, but it looks awesome when it's charging...i'll post a screen grab of it animating during a charge later tonight after the battery runs down a little...

man, it's worth it. the first thing i did was install a debloated rom that got rid of all the extra BS that came on the phone, now I only have the apps I want and this rom is smokin fast...I'm technologically in love..

the battery took a little getting used to, but it looks awesome when it's charging...i'll post a screen grab of it animating during a charge later tonight after the battery runs down a little...

Hm, aight. I'm guessing they took out Sense in that ROM. I love it other than I can't remove screens that I'm not using.

no no, sense is still here (i love sense), it's just skinned and remapped. they do have a couple non-sense roms that you should check out. I hate to do it, but xda has the TB dev community on lock down..check it out when you get time..

Back