Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Cool setup on the thunderbolt. I sorta dont get how people can go from a droid branded device to a htc device. Me personally id miss the droid sound lol. Messing with the evo something about it didnt sit right with me I don't know what it is. The thunderbolt is grabbing my attention though.

Weekend setup. I feel so much better that I can run some of bgill's stuff again. Best themer ever. Hands down. Still unrooted.....dancedroid

Obviously I left out the screen with the text widget.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

I got them from xda and yes everyone can use them glad u like my screens :)

aefdf081-fcb3-dadf.jpg
aefdf081-fcc4-7d67.jpg
aefdf081-fcda-7057.jpg
aefdf081-fcf0-f62b.jpg
aefdf081-fcff-64a.jpg
aefdf081-fd0b-9400.jpg

Love the colored circle icons!!! Where did you get them and are the available for anyone to use??? dancedroid

Last edited:
Cool setup on the thunderbolt. I sorta dont get how people can go from a droid branded device to a htc device. Me personally id miss the droid sound lol. Messing with the evo something about it didnt sit right with me I don't know what it is. The thunderbolt is grabbing my attention though.

Weekend setup. I feel so much better that I can run some of bgill's stuff again. Best themer ever. Hands down. Still unrooted.....dancedroid

I copied all of my ringtones and notifications from my D1...so I'm still rockin' the "Droiddddd" sound...LOVE my thunderbolt!

Mostly trying stuff with Widgetlocker.

I'm using MIUI too, just some questions of how you got that setup:

Lockscreen?
Hide Statusbar?
Clock and Date?
Hide bottom icon dock?

Well, I'm using the clock, not the rom or whatever.

Lockscreen is widgetlocker with a slider that I put together (used bits of mkcm97's classic slider to save time trying to get stuff lined up :)).

Hiding the statusbar is an option that the rom I'm using provides. Widgetlocker let's you hide the statusbar on the lockscreen.

Minimalistic text for weather, date, and time.

Dockbar is not hidden, just using a transparent icon to launch the app drawer. Using ADW EX.

Not meaning to be terse, more a side effect of doing all this typing with the phone. :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I copied all of my ringtones and notifications from my D1...so I'm still rockin' the "Droiddddd" sound...LOVE my thunderbolt!

Have you rooted it already? I just got mine today and I'm looking for some good feedback about rooting it he he! need to make some screenies out of it soon...:icon_ banana:

Colors got messed up in the screenshot. Not sure what's wrong with it.

screenshot_8.png

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Last edited:

Have you rooted it already? I just got mine today and I'm looking for some good feedback about rooting it he he! need to make some screenies out of it soon...:icon_ banana:

Nope...haven't rooted yet. Kinda digging stock sense. Took screen shots with Android sdk.

Back