Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

TheBrain

Reaction score
So the z4root backs up ur phone before rooting it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Last edited:

bsbabcock

Reaction score
1st screen submittal here finally

I posted over at the Droidxforum so I guess I'll post here in support in the "general" Droid forum. First submission after a gazillion setups I've gone through since getting the x around Thanksgiving timeframe.

Modified LP apk "grey blurps" from xda. Text icons in 2x1 widgets with desktop visualizer. Exec Asst is now the lesser-looking app now I think. Many icon widgets open a folder group rather than just apps, allowing access to any app by backing up to the "main menu" group.
Still unrooted DX (yeah I know.. I'm such a scared noooooob) :happy:
Going for a psuedo-not-so-minimal look with some of the "style" influence from admiration of the work over at the Ultralinx site. Got the wallpaper and dockbar icon there infact.

home-32-12-11.png

home-22-12-11.png

home-1monview2-12-11.png

home-1agview2-12-11.png

home12-12-11.png

home22-12-11.png

home32-12-11.png

home42-12-11.png

preview2-12-11.png

homefolderorgmenupopup2-12-11.png

A thanks to Wicked at the droidxforum for the cool app-drawer icon. Works nice with the simple text icons I stumbled on.

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
So the z4root backs up ur phone before rooting it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

As far as I'm aware it doesn't. You need to backup with Titanium Backup. However, I'm not sure if that works without root or not.
Yeah you gotta be rooted to use Titanium Backup. Just take a deep breath, then root.

sent from my Liberty infused Droid 2

billjohnson

Reaction score
I posted over at the Droidxforum so I guess I'll post here in support in the "general" Droid forum. First submission after a gazillion setups I've gone through since getting the x around Thanksgiving timeframe.

Modified LP apk "grey blurps" from xda. Text icons in 2x1 widgets with desktop visualizer. Exec Asst is now the lesser-looking app now I think. Many icon widgets open a folder group rather than just apps, allowing access to any app by backing up to the "main menu" group.
Still unrooted DX (yeah I know.. I'm such a scared noooooob) :happy:
Going for a psuedo-not-so-minimal look with some of the "style" influence from admiration of the work over at the Ultralinx site. Got the wallpaper and dockbar icon there infact.

A thanks to Wicked at the droidxforum for the cool app-drawer icon. Works nice with the simple text icons I stumbled on.

That's nice dude! I dig it!

bsbabcock

Reaction score
That's nice dude! I dig it!

Thanks man. Yeah as you can tell Desktop Vis. is my new fav. dancedroid

Now if I could decide on a rom for reason enough to take the time to z4root and backup and learn all those new skills, that'd be my next "why did I wait so long" step with the DX.

billjohnson

Reaction score

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score

billjohnson

Reaction score
D
One more nail in the coffin, one more foot in the grave. One more time I'm on my kness, and I'm trying to walk away.

Ah a little bit of bullet. Haven't listened to those dudes in forever.
Say what? Bullet? No, that was Bring Me The Horizon

Oh haha there's a Bullet for My Valentine with those lyrics too but which song is it?

billjohnson

Reaction score
Not my favorite but it will do for the evening. A nice spring look. As usual Lockscreen is in the Dropbox. Just updated it today anyway.