Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

mkcm97

Reaction score
changed it slightly

anewpurple.jpg

motoconvert

Reaction score
Found a wallpaper on Flickie that I liked way better.

I'm a fan of that one too...one of about the 150+ I've got off of Flikie! lol

Tru dat brah. I've always used Flickie or Google Search.

You know what amazes me is when people ask for wallpapers. It's kinda like, google it for gods sake! You can find pretty much anything if you just search!! LOL

BTW...I love that circles wallpaper as well...might be changing mine up a bit...

tofasttafuri

Reaction score
I'm a fan of that one too...one of about the 150+ I've got off of Flikie! lol

You know what amazes me is when people ask for wallpapers. It's kinda like, google it for gods sake! You can find pretty much anything if you just search!! LOL

BTW...I love that circles wallpaper as well...might be changing mine up a bit...
I'm just wondering here, how do you expect people to google a wallpaper?

motoconvert

Reaction score

I'm just wondering here, how do you expect people to google a wallpaper?

I've done it plenty of times just by searching for a description. Ex...circle hd wallpaper. You would search google images...its really not that hard...

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums App

drpurp

Reaction score
At this rate I'm going to end up with no lockscreen and one homescreen with nothing on it. =P
110212o.png

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

Can anyone point me towards this lockscreen (just the slide part)? Or is it custom?

It's widget locker with a custom mod on it...

really simple to do just follow instructions in this thread!

[MOD][GUIDE] WidgetLocker Mods | Custom Lockscreens | Updated 21 Dec! - xda-developers

I use the Ninjamorph way and never had any issues. Just make sure after you follow the Ninjamorph instructions that you move the app to system/app and then reboot!

juniah1

Reaction score
It may have already been asked/answered, but I've sucessfully downloaded the shoot me app. My question is when a screenshot is taken, where does the file go, and how can I send/upload it? Thanks in advance

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
It may have already been asked/answered, but I've sucessfully downloaded the shoot me app. My question is when a screenshot is taken, where does the file go, and how can I send/upload it? Thanks in advance

For drocap you can find it in the gallery. Not sure if shootme is the same.

On mine, you press the menu button (the one with four squares) and press quick upload.

mkcm97

Reaction score

hey,

use a photo hosting site like photobucket or image shack, make sure your phone is plugged in and you have usb mount storage turned on, on photobucket/image shack, go to upload photos and find your phone, then go into the folder called shootme, and it should have all your screenshots

hope this helps:)

juniah1

Reaction score
gsu_golfer thx but that's not the case with shoot me, already tried :p, mkcm97, photbucket worked great, but I still don't know where my files are going inphone. If it wernt for photobucket, I wouldn't be able to acess them at all?

Last edited: