Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

billjohnson

Reaction score
Okay folks, I think I have what will be my set up for the rest of the day :) I hope so, (I need a break lol..) Yes I pixeled it before I get a pm from one of the mods, still I don't know how many kinds are around us today so this should be safe.

2 screens this time plus the lockscreen

set up as follow:

CM7 RC 12 not themed
LPP 10 x 10 and autofit items
Custom widgetlocker
My personal analog clock
Palmary weather pro "full set up"
TypoClock
Minimalistic text (live icons)
Switch Pro
Main Wallpaper by sideden
Lockscreen wallpaper ..?? probably I got it from Ultralinx but I have so many that I can't be sure, still credit for the owner of it.

Enjoy!

B6QZy.png

D00d yo shiz is tight. Care to link me up to that wallpaper? Off the forums of course. :D

Herndon

Reaction score
finally got it looking a little better, since the mishap.

looking good man, but imo i've seen many more from you that i liked so much better :tongue:

yeah I know, I dont really like it either. i don't know if you know, but for some reason all my pictures in my gallery happened to vanish, so ive been in a "slum" since then lol
Oh snap man didn't know. I've been slacking in keeping up with this thread. My phone hasn't changed either. I formated my computers hardrive and haven't really been motivated to get all my pictures and all back.

Sent from a new fangled phone using something called an app

alonsou

Reaction score
D00d yo shiz is tight. Care to link me up to that wallpaper? Off the forums of course. :D

I guess you are talking about the pixelated WP right?.. PM'd your email, I'll send it right over. I don't know where I got it so I can only provide you with the original.

Herndon

Reaction score
Alonsou I think you should just make a Dropbox to share some of your stuffs wif us:)

alonsou

Reaction score
Alonsou I think you should just make a Dropbox to share some of your stuffs wif us:)

I have one, have 4 Gigs available and almost 40% its full,wallpapers,PSD's,Icons,APK's, songs, screenshots,themes, you name it, ha ha I'm not happy how it is organized right now, but I'll try to work on it this weekend and see if I can share the link before Monday!

djsiva

Reaction score

I have one, have 4 Gigs available and almost 40% its full,wallpapers,PSD's,Icons,APK's, songs, screenshots,themes, you name it, ha ha I'm not happy how it is organized right now, but I'll try to work on it this weekend and see if I can share the link before Monday!

Nice!! I'm always looking for some new stuff. :)

drpurp

Reaction score
Ugh, so close to completing my new layout. I just need to find a couple more widgets that fit elegantly. I just want to post screenshots now. x_x

alonsou

Reaction score
Quick minor change from yesterday's set up, still I'm not 100% sure on this one, might end up making another one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kronix

Reaction score
Quick minor change from yesterday's set up, still I'm not 100% sure on this one, might end up making another one.

Is lockscreen able to be flashed on CM 6.1.2?

Also very nice setup, very minimal...would like something similar on my Droid.

Last edited by a moderator: