Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good point playa....and again I ask....why do we put ourselves through this again........

And again I say.... I know why, but I'm not gonna use the word here LOL :icon_ banana:

I agree but the ratio of said activity to the element of every day living....is it still worth it?....Hahaha honestly I can't complain with mine right now. I love the girl to death and things are pretty good for us....:icon_ banana:

Me either, no complaints here. Mine is wonderful and I consider myself a very lucky man... as long as I behave and don't have any "tight women pictures" on my phone LMAO

billjohnson

Reaction score
Hahah wurd. I may occasionally do that and the wife has an account but hasn't been on in like 5 months or more.....

deeroid x

Reaction score
So I'm also looking for a screen shot application to run for my droid x which isn't rooted. what should i do?

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Shootme requires root its what I use so I know.

You can use qtadb to take screenshots/if you don't want to root, there are links to it in my adw thread (it does require adb).

Droidforums.net appified!

iday5243

Reaction score
Need Help!

I am sorry for acting like a noob (and getting off topic), but for some reason I cannot get the DarkEdge theme to work on my phone. I have tried so many things and nothing has worked. Anybody that can help? plz..
I have a droid eris. It is rooted, I am running KaosFroyov38(2.2) which is basically cyanogenmod. Sorry for posting on this thread, so late, but most related threads were close. I have seen people online do it with rooted phones running other ROMs, but I am just not able to. I hsve downloaded Metamorph and Rom Manager, but Metamorph says file not complete and Rom Manager runs it and says installation abort even though I didn't press anything. Any help or advice would be great. Thanks!

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am sorry for acting like a noob (and getting off topic), but for some reason I cannot get the DarkEdge theme to work on my phone. I have tried so many things and nothing has worked. Anybody that can help? plz..
I have a droid eris. It is rooted, I am running KaosFroyov38(2.2) which is basically cyanogenmod. Sorry for posting on this thread, so late, but most related threads were close. I have seen people online do it with rooted phones running other ROMs, but I am just not able to. I hsve downloaded Metamorph and Rom Manager, but Metamorph says file not complete and Rom Manager runs it and says installation abort even though I didn't press anything. Any help or advice would be great. Thanks!

Metamorph almost always, if not always says that the file is not complete or is not written correctly. After it says that, just go to existing theme and the click the one you want and select the .xml file and apply it

It should be an unzipped folder. But it should unzip it after it says it's not the right file but make sure