Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I like to keep my home screens clean. I notice from looking at a lot of other peoples pix, I'm in the minority :p

la90706

Reaction score
yeah picme wants rooted only. which brings me to rooting ...is ther any downfall to having a rooted phone? How can I do it & how difficult is it to do?

cdurrough

Reaction score
Well it voids warranty but its reversable. I've gotten a new phone under warranty before. A lot of apps are for rooted only. I personally did it for the custome roms. I'm running a test froyo rom from jrummy for the last coupple of days and its pretty fast.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score

soulpatch

Reaction score
Well it voids warranty but its reversable. I've gotten a new phone under warranty before. A lot of apps are for rooted only. I personally did it for the custome roms. I'm running a test froyo rom from jrummy for the last coupple of days and its pretty fast.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The droid was marketed and sold as an open platform so if you have one of those you do not void your warranty for rooting or customizing your phone as you wish. It is the only one sold though as a true open platform that I know of through VZW so while you can root other devices they may or may not have warranty issues once you start to mess with them.

gatecitycanes

Reaction score
I've tried taking screenshots with drocap2 but the picture I get is just a square of the middle of the screen. What am I doing wrong? How come I'm not getting the whole screen?

Car

Reaction score
How do I take SS on moto Droid.•°•anyone?

Download the free app "Screenshot" from the market. Very simple to use, no root required.

Upon running the app, you can set how many seconds to wait till it snaps a pic for you and places each new shot into a new folder labeled "screenshots". One you press the take pic button, you have X amount of seconds to get to that screen before it snaps the pic.

Last edited:

Benny879

Reaction score
Cyanogen RC2 goodness wrapped up in some NexTheme

Screen1.png
NotificationBar.png
LockScreen.png