Screenshot on unrooted Bionic.

malicious_a

Reaction score
Was browsing through the market today and found out that Screenshot It by Edward Kim claims to work on unrooted Bionics. I tested it and it does work! Just make sure you go into the settings and choose to invert the colors.

Sorry if someone already noticed this or posted. I couldn't find anything on it in the bionic forums.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
Was browsing through the market today and found out that Screenshot It by Edward Kim claims to work on unrooted Bionics. I tested it and it does work! Just make sure you go into the settings and choose to invert the colors.

Sorry if someone already noticed this or posted. I couldn't find anything on it in the bionic forums.

Awesome.. great find!

Works perfect!

Renae

Reaction score
Sweet find, it works for me too!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

tgarza

Reaction score
not so lucky....

Hi All. Just switched to my first android phone today (from Blackberry). Anyone know why my screenshots turn out like this?? (stretched at 45 degree angle)

View attachment 40396

rza49311

Reaction score
Worth noting this is not a free app.

tgarza

Reaction score
Try to uninstall then reinstall it. Make sure you choose invert colors then do change to format to jpeg.

uninstall/reinstall of phone app and computer app did not change anything. Computer drivers installed correctly, phone app installed correctly, enabled from computer...All I can think of is that it is a setting I am missing on the app or the phone itself? Why would it work fine on other Bionics but not mine? This is literally the second app I have installed on a brand new phone, after speedtest.