Screen protector not very good

Leastbay

Reaction score
I have the privacy protectors and they work fine. They installed it at the store. Im still gonna order another type to compare.

Zippster

Reaction score
Just posted somewhere else VZW screen protector is hella bad....not recommended!

Edit: Guess the one I pick was a privacy protector so I guess that is why it is so thick....my bad...

Same ones we got and not sure how anyone could say they are OK, compared to the original usage they absolutely frustrate the crap out of you on some functions, it either doesnt move, scrolls by or selects.....:icon_evil:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just posted somewhere else VZW screen protector is hella bad....not recommended!

Edit: Guess the one I pick was a privacy protector so I guess that is why it is so thick....my bad...

Yeah most VZW stores that I have heard about have stopped selling the privacy screens as they were defective (too big)... the screen protectors though are right on the money.

Zippster

Reaction score

Yeah most VZW stores that I have heard about have stopped selling the privacy screens as they were defective (too big)... the screen protectors though are right on the money.

Too big or too thick?

Ryan

Reaction score
The 3 pack protectors work great. I have no sensitivity issues.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Too big or too thick?

I believe they said too thick.

Zippster

Reaction score

mcb

Reaction score
I ordered the Zagg screen protector. Hopefully will be shipped today. Will give a review when I get it.

I am going to order the Zagg protector as well. Did a great job protecting my Voyager over the last 10 months.

SRTFREAK_239

Reaction score
i just got the 3 pack from verizon and let just say i messed the first one up totally and the second just leaves crazy air bubbles....i had an iphone with a screen protector and installed with no problem....these are terrible. Im gonna try and get my money back

pcrowell

Reaction score
Are you talking about the privacy screen protector or the generic 3 pack ones? I held off ordering any because I was concerned about what you describe...
I think it depends on the installation. Mine is working great. She wiped the screen for at least 2 min, and then placd it oh so carefully. The extra thickness is greater protection as well.

Pierce

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The problem is that with the thicker screen that is on the privacy filter, you can't correctly use the touch screen, are you using the privacy filter or a screen protector?

pcrowell

Reaction score
The problem is that with the thicker screen that is on the privacy filter, you can't correctly use the touch screen, are you using the privacy filter or a screen protector?
I have the Privacy Screen, but I had a Verizon Rep install it for me. She held herself like someone who could careless about life, but totally changed once she started installing it. She scrubbed that screen raw and then had her eyes only a few inches from the Droid with the most dedicated focus...then went right back to being a young 22 year old annoyed that she was up at 7:00 AM on a Friday.

Pierce

Zippster

Reaction score
I took along time installing mine and would say it was flawless too, screen perfectly clean before and no air bubbles or gaps after install. The thickness of the screen just plain killed it.

benhebert

Reaction score
I've got the privacy screen and while it looks good, it definitely kills the touch screen. Going to go with the zagg most likely once i see some more reviews

elbono75

Reaction score
I took the privacy screen back and got the just the normal ones... Talked with the store manager he said less then 2 hrs after opening on friday they got a email from CORP to pull them... He also said they are working on making thinner ones...